FTAG ERA RAIL QLinsta v1.8

29 replies [Last post]
MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture
Hi there.

I used to play on this server a few months ago, but since installing quake on my new PC it says I'm banned every time I try to connect.
Even though on my old PC it works, but kicks me after each map.

Anyone know the reason for this?

Thanks,

MuTAnT

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

1st make sure u have ur own unique cd key. cuz if u have a shared cd key this player maybe banned so will result in u being kicked by server.

2nd if ur kicked at the end of a match with console dwn? try xp_drawconsole 0 i think is command not sure gl dude:) hope i helped Happy

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture

Mutant... did you play NG previosuly?
I've been hearing about you I believe

Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture
Trinity*ELITE'Z* wrote:

1st make sure u have ur own unique cd key. cuz if u have a shared cd key this player maybe banned so will result in u being kicked by server.

2nd if ur kicked at the end of a match with console dwn? try xp_drawconsole 0 i think is command not sure gl dude:) hope i helped Happy

Hmm, the CD key... that could be it. I'll grab it from my old pc and try it.

I'll do the drawconsole thing too.

Thanks for the help.

MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture
EVILUTION wrote:

Mutant... did you play NG previosuly?
I've been hearing about you I believe

Yeah, started playing NoGhost just over a year ago (slow rail) I still play there as it seems to be more active then any other mod at the moment. I'm originally from eFreeze on 1.32 and 1.31 versions.

You've been hearing about me? Wow, I must be making quite an impact then.

I've played eplus once before back in 2011 on a Fraggednation ladder in the !333! clan. So, I'm not entirely new here.

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture

not you?

The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

You Fuckers wrote:

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture

Oh, that... And to think I thought I was gaining popularity due to my skills... ah well.

Its Just a simple cfg issue that was later resolved. It's very easy for the anti-cheat to mistakenly kick people on that mod. All you have to do is type in one irregular command and BOOM You've been kick banned.
It's happened on more then one occasion and I can easily recreate the scenario at will.
And take no notice of those guys at KZ. That Ghost dog guy and equinox are the only ones who actually think I cheat, but no one takes them seriously anyway.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Re: FTAG ERA RAIL QLinsta v1.8
MuTAnT. wrote:

All you have to do is type in one irregular command and BOOM You've been kick banned.

wrong

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture

Actually on ng , as much as i heard , many clans agreed not to play vs you due to hacks issues , KZ included .

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

MuTAnT. wrote:
All you have to do is type in one irregular command and BOOM You've been kick banned.

wrong

usually when this cmd matches a cheat cmd or you have "irregular" prediction abilities, reaction and precision Happy

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

You Fuckers wrote:

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

MuTAnT.
-CHR-MuTAnT.'s picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

MuTAnT. wrote:

wrong

Umm, yes in fact you can. And I could prove it if I wanted to.

3m'genesis wrote:

Actually on ng , as much as i heard , many clans agreed
not to play vs you due to hacks issues , KZ included .

Genesis, where did you hear that from? Totally incorrect, only a couple of people in KZ refuse to play me. Every other clan/club/player are fine with me. It's only Ghost Dog and Equinox for some reason. In fact, the majority of the KZ clan know the truth and have admitted it to me on several occasions. They just don't want to disobey orders.

Ask any Noghost player and they will back me up on this.

I'm surprised at you Genissis, you must remember me from eFreeze. You know how good I was on that mod.

EVILUTION wrote:

rUnThEoN?! wrote:
MuTAnT. wrote:
All you have to
do is type in one irregular command and BOOM You've been kick banned.

wrong

usually when this cmd matches a cheat cmd or you have "irregular" prediction abilities, reaction and precision Happy

Well, I'm sure that's the case with some people, but in my case it was a cmd/cfg issue.

Right, time to end this little debate now. This is old news that's already been resolved.
It's perfectly simple, all you just need to watch me play and it's easy to see all my moves are perfectly legitimate.

Now It's time to get back on topic.

I'll be trying my old CD key later on and I'll get back to you on how that goes.