®FRL2016 // PW 2:0 [HigH]

28 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
Jabs wrote:

lmao what, why would I flee if I knew he was there? I looked down like any normal person would, didn't see or hear anyone and moved on

you leave position even faster, when heard what him trying to catch up with you..

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: FRL2016 // PW 2:0 [HigH]

hey jabs I guess ur ears healed pretty good ? , not so long ago u were bleeding out of ur ear not being able to use headphones.. not to mention earbuds..

did u get an echo locator implanted in there ...

Jabs
/ wrote:

what in this moment, when you on cpm14 camping yellow->rocket, in this time when Chester noisy behind the wall on the left you chose the wrong position...

which clip are you talking about? what time in the video?

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
hey jabs I guess ur ears healed pretty good ? , not so long ago u were bleeding out of ur ear not being able to use headphones.. not to mention earbuds..

did u get an echo locator implanted in there ...

this is the funniest thing ive read all week, it's crazy in how many ways this community can try to use something against you, yes my ears were in a bad state at one point but that got better months ago lmao you can ask the many people I told when it got better

thanks

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
/ wrote:

[MR.]MIXERX wrote:
Maybe I'm the only person in e+ who's not deaf, but I see nothing but normal gameplay.

then why i don't see strange moments from you or xpanko?

Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

(*WASP*PARADISE*)
Creating Paradise's picture
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

/ wrote:
[MR.]MIXERX wrote:
Maybe I'm the only person in e+ who's not deaf, but I see nothing but normal gameplay.

then why i don't see strange moments from you or xpanko?

Post were deleted but you also mentioned that I play funny too, does that mean I'm betting watched xd and suspected of cheating? If so, please make one of those video presentations with suspicious moments Happy

If you wanna see how players without WH on play, then spec me then compare it to others.

Laptop: Sony Vaio 3D: VCPFX215FX/BI with 1TB SSD Samsung 850 Pro.
Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core.
Pad: Logitech G240.
Keyboard: Logitech K800
Earphones: Westone ES5 Custom IEM with Emerald Green (Envy) Faceplate
Line out Dock: Whiplash Elite Micro TWag V2 Eclipse w\Oyaide plug
Amplifier: Pico Slim Silver
Music player: iPod Classic 7th Gen 160 GB black

Jabs
/ wrote:

you leave position even faster, when heard what him trying to catch up with you..

No I didn't leave any faster than I normally do, all I see is that you think anyone who looks around a map has wh so I guess everyone does, I could probably find a demo of you doing the same thing but I don't have any interest in doing so

/
q3fun's picture

you style game? you fast or more camper? just interesting, when outside the walls clean you fast, when no then you camper..

Jabs

I can play any style, whatever I feel like at the time

I slow down when I hear someone obviously, I'm beginning to think that you have no tactical thought process