28 replies [Last post]
(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
Re: FRL2016 // PW 2:0 [HigH]
/ wrote:

GG Chester!
BG Jabs

Very strange, but i cheked Demos and not found any strange moment from Chester in this war.

What u think he will use after he was accused ? // and damn jabs..

[MR.]MIXERX

Maybe I'm the only person in e+ who's not deaf, but I see nothing but normal gameplay.

Jabs

Oh you got me bopoh, I use the cheat that is called listening in game, cause that's all I see in these clips

The only two that are different
1) looking down pool in dm8, no enemy sound so I move away
2) thawing in red armour in cpm 14, I either look at the left opening or the right one, luck has it that I chose the right one in both forms of the word

Evidently using my ears or looking around is against the rules, duly noted

/
q3fun's picture
[MR.]MIXERX wrote:

Maybe I'm the only person in e+ who's not deaf, but I see nothing but normal gameplay.

then why i don't see strange moments from you or xpanko?

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture

I dont know who deleted the posts, if youre gonna talk about cheats etc. you have cheater report discussion thread, if you have personal issues, please use some more private methods. As for who deleted 41 posts (lol) ill see who and why.

forever and one

METEORKID
Forum moderator Rank moderator
Meteorkid's picture
BONNIE & CLYDE wrote:

Cool, so who removed about 41 posts (including this one) without a trace (meteorkid maybe) ? Transparency is thy name. Thought there is a trash can section for that stuff. Not even a moderator statement. Neat!

It wasn't me, unless I made some kind of awful mistake. I'm only really responsible for adding games to the ranking database. Slowly I admit, as life can be busy but they do all eventually get ranked and properly looked at as I do care about this community.

Edit: As frr said above we are looking into it.

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT)
Site administrator
haxxus's picture
[MR.]FRRR wrote:

I dont know who deleted the posts, if youre gonna talk about cheats etc. you have cheater report discussion thread, if you have personal issues, please use some more private methods. As for who deleted 41 posts (lol) ill see who and why.

frrr I sent privet msg to all rank mods on related issues, got nothing out of that .

[MR.]FRRR
Site administrator
Frrr's picture

Well rank team is inactive very much, ill see what i can do about that Happy

forever and one

/
q3fun's picture
Jabs wrote:

1) looking down pool in dm8, no enemy sound so I move away

You see an empty pool and decided that the explosion BFG just seemed? or You saw him gauntlet, and fled..

Jabs

lmao what, why would I flee if I knew he was there? I looked down like any normal person would, didn't see or hear anyone and moved on