Freeze Tag League 2013

57 replies [Last post]
-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

WO is always trouble. I would prefere to have 2 weeks longer deadline in cup than such WO. There should be other rule about WO - no WO possible.. If clan decide to give WO = out of cup and all previous and next matches considered as WO. Instead there should be pool of days for each clan to use during a cup to extend deadline, dunno, like 7 days maybe..

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: Freeze Tag League 2013
-C4-KOSZMIT wrote:

WO is always trouble. I would prefere to have 2 weeks longer deadline in cup than such WO. There should be other rule about WO - no WO possible.. If clan decide to give WO = out of cup and all previous and next matches considered as WO. Instead there should be pool of days for each clan to use during a cup to extend deadline, dunno, like 7 days maybe..

It's unfortunate Blitz decided to be a hard ass and force WO's Big grin Came back to bite us. Should be under the Cup admins discretion to extend the deadline into the next week (as it always was in older cups), regardless of what participating clans think. And minus points for WO? Yikes.

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

Two games left to finish league but we all know situation of first 5 clans in table.

1. *ZMB* GJ!
2. [MR.]
3. -VDTA-
4. MU
5. ~LSF~

Waiting for results from matches:

Looney Tunes vs HDclan
-C4- vs HDclan

And thank you all for playing in that league. Sry if I was hard ass Happy

Sorry Mr, please don't kick me! xd

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

Good Game to all the clans, glad you guys managed to bring ZMB so high Happy

Big grin

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Re: Freeze Tag League 2013

We win MU and we are under them in position, N1. Blitz, if you think your clan wont play all matches, be sure to know it before sign up them, cuz you just fucked up positions even your clan to take 1st position by a damn wo
PD: gg's, was fun, but i can say the retardest rules ever in e+, somewhere to mark it?
@Nanamoon, girl, keep doing your work about ranking matches. cuz for commenting nonsens posts, isnt your best, kkthxbay

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

*ZMB*INEED$*
spraw's picture

Thanks for cup dadzio, thanks refs also.
I thought e+ was dead for sure few months ago but i guess i was wrong. I do hope we will play even more of these kind of cups in future, altho i wish i can leave this place but i guess we are all addicted to it one way or the other.
Zombies finaly won a cup, i guess we should thank dadzio for that also. Tongue
We are waiting a rematch vs Mr. Happy

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

What about match -C4- vs HDclan ??