Freeze Tag League 2013

57 replies [Last post]
JUMPS'FPS!
fps's picture

As far as some teams could probably get same amount of points, a rule determining such case should be implemented before tourney ends.

XED * MU
xed's picture

hmm

1. ZMB

2. MR

3. MU & Vendetta

??

Blitz
Forum moderator
Blitz's picture

We still have two games to finish league. Please play it in this week - thanks.

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
Re: Freeze Tag League 2013

If you want blitz, you can use my image for the final standings of ftag league

from the article here:
http://www.muclan.tk/80-news/77-freeze-tag-league-2013-finished

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-

Blitz, vendetta should take 3rd position, 4th LSF or MU(but more lsf than MU). Mu doesn't deserves 3rd position for a stupid wo against your clan. Go fix a day and play it. Vndetta won us, and we won MU, and MU for a damn wo of 3 points should take 3rd position GG. It sounds like planned..

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

-VDTA-PJAX
PJax's picture

ven 3 mu 4, by diff maps win-lose, same was at tdm league lose bcoz diff even with same 33 points with hyper http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/tdm-league-2012

play hard, you'll forget the fear...

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
-VDTA-PJAX wrote:

mu 4

mu without MR wo points, have 11 points same as LSF. but as long we won them, we have more chances than MU to have 4th place. that always has been made like that.
- Pjax, if you still dont see the diff between that league and this 1, dude... + I Still too lazy to read that link you gave, but it's clear blitz made league points system, nothing about win lose shits, if its like that, then /callvote vendetta 10th position, no, but go count the points without the MR wo, theyhave 11 same as us, we won them, and they got for xmas 3 points from MR? and they still have to be in 4th position than us? HAHAH, GOOD JOKE BRO

+ MR, should have 1st place also without this WO shit against MU too

Aero wrote:

cml
Forum moderator Rank moderator LIVING LEGEND
camel-xp's picture
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Blitz, vendetta should take 3rd position, 4th LSF or MU(but more lsf than MU). Mu doesn't deserves 3rd position for a stupid wo against your clan. Go fix a day and play it. Vndetta won us, and we won MU, and MU for a damn wo of 3 points should take 3rd position GG. It sounds like planned..

by WO means WO and 3 points for a clan that had members in that time, theres no re-match for that as deadline passed away already.

Considering the diff on the overall table, we won same amount of maps as lsf, mu diff is 14, while lsf 11, we deserve for a 4th place because of that unfortunelly WO by Mr Happy

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
cml wrote:

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

by WO means WO and 3 points for a clan that had members in that time,
theres no re-match for that as deadline passed away already.

Considering the diff on the overall table, we won same amount of maps
as lsf, mu diff is 14, while lsf 11, we deserve for a 4th place because
of that unfortunelly WO by Mr

Cool story bro, but with WO's every clan are stronger than others, i want to see blitz's opinion now about this, Rules are rules, but they have been broken, and i have everything for everybody, But you wont take a 4th before us, that's for sure. U can count every map you win, but we still won you, had better organisation, we didnt' take much timeouts as MU, and? lol too stupid you say about maps win, and still like that, we asked you to play in ospra as tie, but you refused, then u cried that mkxep where we won, and you lost, saying it's a shit map or worst map ever. (GG). I just find too stupid, that for example, MR won zmb, and for this wo, mr should take 2nd position?

Aero wrote:

NanamoOOon

What's the point arguing about what step you ended ? Without that WO vs
MU we would have won that cup even if we had lost 2-0 vs MU (that wo
costed us -2 points) so please go away with your "if"

GG all clans and specialy Zombie I'm glad you won it guys Happy and thanks referees!