Feedback 2009

97 replies [Last post]
hyper*deky
deky__cro's picture

That was smart move Term, I'd do the same, if you don't like someone because he is black just ban him Big grin

Crat
crateer's picture

I don't like that you do term, personnaly i don't play some much E+ atm but i am here since the start of it you know Happy By banning those people who are elements of E+, you are starting to stay alone with your mod Happy And I attack you directly that you are falling down this mod Happy Ban me if you want but i will always be present on some servers Tongue Lemon leave Excessive atm but we are always active on www.lemon-team.com Winking If you want to meet me come on cpm server i am waiting you Tongue If you want any help www.promode.org cya

Crat'' .

PS : You are so small has side of me that you are making me laught, by banning peoples who are better than you and made a better stuff than you as moderator. I know what I am talking for ^^

J'espere que certaines personnes que je connaissent me comprenderont très bien Tongue Je vous fait confiance xD lol Merci d'avance a vous tous Happy

emaciej's picture
nagro E+ wrote:

omg nothing change. Old good/not good E+ forum Big grin LEMon's I sugest stop posting... All know's Why Tongue Psssyytt

Well is it possible to ban a clan if it moved/is moving right now from forums and mod? Hmm it is but such ban is not any punishment so it is not a ban in fact Tongue

Everybody knows how to get in touch with lemon anyway Winking

FEST

- Video support where people can upload their video(divx better than flash video), I can help to create the system.
- Some update to the media section seems very old

Ranking:

Seems good overall, but as other said, the count way is a big shit, excessiveplus should have some system writen in php linked with clandb, that it count it much better and organized... well just another section called Ranking. where you have a form to post your ranked war if you win.... I can help out with this too.

Forum:
agree on killingbaby, some security,other is very nice.

E+ history book:

i've never readed this.

NecrogeddoN
necrogeddon's picture
FEST wrote:

- Video support where people can upload their video(divx better than flash video), I can help to create the system.
- Some update to the media section seems very old

Ranking:

Seems good overall, but as other said, the count way is a big shit, excessiveplus should have some system writen in php linked with clandb, that it count it much better and organized... well just another section called Ranking. where you have a form to post your ranked war if you win.... I can help out with this too.

Forum:
agree on killingbaby, some security,other is very nice.

E+ history book:

i've never readed this.

More volunteers = good idea, community-driven changes are possible. Mods/admins just need to trust us more. I support the above post also.

Also think it'd be nice to have

Registration on shoutbox. A bigger ranking team (bro-side maybe 6-8 members, e5 4-6, etc.) to provide relief for the small team we have so far.
    Return of Server Admins Corner with more trusted rcon holders per server/servergroup (some clans own many servers) and continual updates on shared access to those rcon holders and servers.

Also, registration errors need to be worked out for registered members who cannot access their account/change password/etc. Maybe we can gather a list of usernames from our friends and clanmates and admins can manually reset their password for them?

First username on list: spektra Laughing

[/]

• NVidia GeForce 8400GS

• Logitech MX510

• Hyperglide Teflon Skates

• Steelpad QcK+

• iHome IH-K200MB

• SB Live! 5.1 Platinum

• Logitech Precision Gaming Headphones

• Insignia 32" HDTV

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Guys i think we have the age enough to understand when something good is coming.

An example

-We are in times of war, and your city is been attacked, a foundation arrives and start trying to help your city out.. but a few people say this: No, leave that city alone, its all dead anyways. But in the middle of that city, there you are with some of your most loved ones. Thanks to the HOPE hunters around the globe, nations cant move on.

Dont act the same right here. Again keep the track of the topic or just reserve your posts.

Lemon is a respected clan, Rat i know that you worked hard on 1.04. I work hard too on many projects, tournaments, server arrangment & leading HK clan.

We all make bad choices, but we all have the oportunity to come up with something good you know? You are disrespecting me and a lot of players that still hopes to trust. Come on brothers ... keep the topic alive. With words you can kill, and with words you can create.

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

What if we do a IRC meeting with Term and those who have the ideas to create something good for E+. Everything mentioned above can be moderated in a good Chat Talk.

Dates & time ! Suggest peeps

Quote:
XD
phail ;_;

-C4-IO!
Io2's picture

i do agree with what Necro said above.

but i would add sth about the admins corner: some clans never had any representatives there, despite the fact they own a server and are admins. the criteria of admission to that forum are unknown to me, i thought that one should have a server and be an admin there. i only want clear and just rules, as far as it is possbile, conserning banning ppl, suspensions, and, as i said - for example - admission to such forums like the admin corner.

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

All we need as necro mentioned above.. VOLUNTEERS!!

Just think of what you can give and say and be volunteer

Quote:
XD
phail ;_;

DeJa

From "Wikipidia"

Feedback is information about actions returned to the source of the actions.

Positive feedback, a feedback system that responds to perturbation in the same direction as the perturbation
Negative feedback, a method of attenuation to restore equilibrium
Negative feedback amplifier, an amplifier designed to stabilize a system and improve performance

Term i don't know u but i think that u don't know the meaning of Feedback and meaning of moderator too...
Moderator need to equilibrate forum, and negative feedback need to improve, just it...
is ridiculos the Lemmy Bann!
strong and funny people that try to improve a neardead mod...

no comment very sad

E+ lost very much this time, a piece of history