Feedback 2009

97 replies [Last post]
eu.jeff wrote:

first off all i want to see 1.04, where waiting for 1 year now ? and we still play on bugged Thinking

3 years to be exact... we are waiting for 3 years.

Anonymous
Feedback 2009
. wrote:

eu.jeff wrote:
first off all i want to see 1.04, where waiting for 1 year now ? and we still play on bugged Thinking

so this is the reason, why ppls r saying that e+ is dying...
its kinda funny ;]

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
ZIGZAG wrote:

. wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:

its kinda funny ;]

its funny because ppl actualy ARE leaving ;]

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture
Feedback 2009
eu.jeff wrote:

ZIGZAG wrote:
. wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:

its kinda funny ;]

and some ppl going back to e+

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

Anonymous
Feedback 2009
eu.jeff wrote:

ZIGZAG wrote:
. wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:

its kinda funny ;]

ye, i meant that e+ is dying cuz many ppls "ARE leaving" this mod ;P

---no changes Sad

mow Q [EN]
ZIGZAG wrote:

. wrote:
eu.jeff wrote:

its kinda funny ;]

well people say e+ is dying since i joined e+, finally.

(HK)Spider
spider's picture

Please, try to keep the focus of the topic.

OffTopic:
I think its pointless to keep saying that e+ is dying or that this mod has nothing more to offer.

I see the servers filled (mostly the classic ones) and people just enjoy organizing clan wars, fun wars, tournaments and mini tournaments.

We have plenty people trying to work this thing out, new clans raising, and some of the Old Clans coming back with full time activity.

If this mod was in the "dying" phase, we wont see more than 40 servers. The questio is HOW to KEEP atracting new people, and if we are prepared to have the last years of quake hosted in E+. ?? ??

Back to topic:
As for the forums letting them like they actually are with minor changes will be awesome.

As For the ranking: posting multi screenshots way to capture the ranks, i think its way to oldsky for this days. We are in a generation full of entusiast to create new clean, fast, multifunctional and better than everything, full time automated working systems.

And once for all leave the forum as it is: discussion board.

Like term mentions, we have been working closely to push the stone of change and make this new system. We need you programer, analizer, it pro, etc.

If you think you can pull up some ideas PM me or Term so we can have a chat and analize this ideas.

Consulting, suggesting, analizing & important thing, DONT FORGET THAT WE ARE A COMUNITY, and we can create awesome things, evolve and move on into a better phase is required.

Ife ach of us , put a little grain of sand, we still can pull up some more seasons to enjoy this great mod full of mates Big grin

Quote:
.: | h3ktor dice:
XD
phail ;_;

Visit: http://www.excessiveplus.net/spider/

(HK)Spider wrote:

Ife ach of us , put a little grain of sand, we still can pull up some more seasons to enjoy this great mod full of mates Big grin

Well I was putting these grains of sand for over 3 years now and guess what? Im out of sand Smug And yes, the mod is half dead in my eyes and in eyes of many who are here longer than 3 years. Just ask them... ah wait, u cant, cause 90% of them left allready. Remmember how it was a few years ago when swe and KO were arround? Im sure they would still be here if 1.04 was released long time ago. This became a noob mod, and those ppl filling up the servers are mostly newcomers.

term+
Site administrator
term's picture

Ratz, Every comment out of your mouth over the past 3 years has been derogatory towards the positive growth of this community and this site.
My only suggestion to you is you stand down, take a step back and do something worth while to the positive growth & development of this fine community, rather than knocking it back every time someone steps up to the mark to make a difference.
To be honest, I don't have space on this web server to accommodate for foul toned language aimed at those that do have the dedication to commit hours of time toward the positive outcome of this site.

If you even dare have the audacity to return a comment, I'll just assume you're that naive on common courtesy in society. Best of luck in your future endeavours, and hope the very best you can make the best negative influence on alternative gaming websites.

Let this be a lesson for all. I have no time for people who whine and intend to knock back our future progression.

term

ExcessivePlus Administrator

term+ wrote:

Ratz, Every comment out of your mouth over the past 3 years has been derogatory towards the positive growth of this community and this site.

I would not reply, if it werent for this sentence. Backup your statements with arguments before u say something like that. And in the meanwhile check the suggestions forum where I tried to help as much as I can over the past years in improving this mod. EOD from my side.