*FEAR* vs LSF, Tag, 6.11.2005

14 replies [Last post]
|_EM*TAKER
Gamer wrote:

|_EM*TAKER wrote:
Styxx aka, whatever who many names he have used i dont know. But eventually u will end up with not playing any clans, cause eventually everyone will know he is a cheater.

Taker:
1 - any real proof(videos of him cheating)? If yes, why don't u show it? If not, then why bother with unproven accusation? Evil
2 - any intentions of asking what lsf members think about styxxx first?
3 - if u got a problem with styxxx on ur server then it is YOUR problem. If u don't want him playing there, u can ban him just like u did with me(still curious why i am banned there...:roll:)

1 - im not having this conversation again
2 - why ask lsf players?
3 - I did not ban you on our server, you probably share same guid(cd-key) as someone else that has cheated on that server before.. PM me your ip and i will help you remove your ban.

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture

gamer, please before you ask already answered questions do a forum search, this has been talked about and answered many times.

Weebl

so it wouldnt be wise to have a cw with fear except if they play without styxx right?

EVOL.WAX
Forum moderator
WAX's picture
Weebl wrote:

so it wouldnt be wise to have a cw with fear except if they play without styxx right?

yep, you got it. I think you will find most clans will do the same, though it is still a concern that he exists in fear, his presence degrades what is apart from him a good clan.