*FEAR* vs LSF, Tag, 6.11.2005

14 replies [Last post]
GASP
f1x's picture
GG LSF and my TEAM Big grin !!! We have played on *LEMON* Freeze Tag server with last version of pb. Thank you *LEMON* for using your server. Winking

Login or register to view attached files

-dryx-
Dryx's picture

GG both Happy

2005 Strutter

i thought styxx was accused of cheating Surprise
pardon me if i am wrong

KosY

yeep

Ty foksie

night

GG guys .... man stfu about styxxx you don't know nothing about this stupid story so ...

|_EM*TAKER

Ok i want some things cleared out.
1. Who gave you premission to play on lemon server(plz ask me first)
2. The only one besides lemon who has rconpass is DA|Angel, and i dont she that she was on server, do that means some one other has it, riku is their for one match, and so is bumer, so i wonder who was admining you, and did they give you rconpass.
3. I will not let cheaters borrow our server, get rid of styxx and u can play as much as u want. But can you plz listen to others for one time sake fix, Styxx aka, whatever who many names he have used i dont know. But eventually u will end up with not playing any clans, cause eventually everyone will know he is a cheater.
4 GG anyway Big grin

ghost wrote:

comunity are the ppl game is an game u can do every u want to game*, if it will be BIG RED smile on game box and u get pised of that game, throw box of that game on the flor in kitchen and make on it BIG BAD smelly shit, this smile will be still on the box kep smiling to u, but when yors parents will back form great vacations to home with smiles on faces and they will see what hapened thier faces become only RED withnout eny smile.....

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

w3rd Cool

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Weebl
|_EM*TAKER wrote:

fix, Styxx aka, whatever who many names he have used i dont know

fix = styxx ?!?!?!?! Shock :roll: Thinking:

GASP
f1x's picture

LOL, never. Big grin

!D?P?R?MARTIN!
Martin fear's picture

gg * FEAR** , gg all

Gamer
|_EM*TAKER wrote:

Styxx aka, whatever who many names he have used i dont know. But eventually u will end up with not playing any clans, cause eventually everyone will know he is a cheater.

Taker:
1 - any real proof(videos of him cheating)? If yes, why don't u show it? If not, then why bother with unproven accusation? Evil
2 - any intentions of asking what lsf members think about styxxx first?
3 - if u got a problem with styxxx on ur server then it is YOUR problem. If u don't want him playing there, u can ban him just like u did with me(still curious why i am banned there...:roll:)