Excessive Plus v1.04-rc1a

117 replies [Last post]
RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
edy+ wrote:

i am not happy i think they dont need me here anymore good luck

unfortunately, e+ grew bigger than the original team could handle and didn't need you guys for a long time... and i dont know who's decision it was to stand in the way of moving forward, but it was a bad one. but it's still nice to see the boys on the forums for nostalgic purposes.

anyway, people are slowly moving on, well done beast on releasing the next release candidate, do not release a final till you squash all the bugs (even if it means going up to RC7).

good luck

edy+
Site administrator
edy's picture
RONiN wrote:

edy+ wrote:

unfortunately, e+ grew bigger than the original team could handle and didn't need you guys for a long time... and i dont know who's decision it was to stand in the way of moving forward, but it was a bad one. but it's still nice to see the boys on the forums for nostalgic purposes.

anyway, people are slowly moving on, well done beast on releasing the next release candidate, do not release a final till you squash all the bugs (even if it means going up to RC7).

good luck

you wrong you dont know what a do on the background everyday. and yes i am not around on the forum.but i have a reason for that thank you

Sha Re
Shaa_Rhee's picture

i can imagine Excessive Plus v2.0 in about 200 years.. or so Big grin

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture
edy+ wrote:

RONiN wrote:
edy+ wrote:

good luck

you wrong you dont know what a do on the background everyday. and yes i am not around on the forum.but i have a reason for that thank you

thank you for proving my point. *hugs*

-C4-SCHORSCH

When i try to enter a server with 1.04rc i get the message unpure client - invalid pk3-file.
what to say - my client is pure since ages. And this happens on every server, pure or not.
Any ideas???

^[Evil]Monkey

you have re-downloaded it since, right?

-C4-SCHORSCH
^[Evil]Monkey wrote:

you have re-downloaded it since, right?

:oops: :oops:
great tip - works now

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

would be nice if more servers adapt the changes of mod Worried

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

edy+
Site administrator
edy's picture

ar it correct that i see the bot use grapple ? bit bussy whit instagib cfg
and saw it.i know easy+ working an that future.but i dont know or it ar fixed just funny to see how bot used the grapple

GE
|GE wrote:

work sod-bfg now? in beta 6 doesnt worked sod-bfg

Can anyone answer me?