you can turn it off with xp_drawmouse 0

pax
pbm's picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

r_dynamiclight?

DOH! Of course Big grin ty Skull.

pax
pbm's picture

Seems to be a prob with the new userdb stuff when using the SQL lite - if we got server set to xp_userdb 1, when someone connects or changes nick, everyone on game feels a lag. With it set to 0, no lags.

easy
Developer
easy's picture
lagstard wrote:

Lag jumps are still not fixed. >.<

Unlucky, this fix did not make it into beta4. So prediction is still reset by /vid_restart etc. Should be fixed in beta5

|.NS?CTHULHU| wrote:

I have a bug to report. This one is kinda rare, but sometimes BFG, nade, rail, and any other knockback for weapons will stop working. Sometimes it's with multiple weapons and sometimes it's with just one. This seemingly happens randomly.

Could you provide more infos to make it reproducable? Been playing with bots now for a while trying to force it but with no luck Sad

D e c e m b e r wrote:

/callvote map_restart\ (enclosed in slashes)
puts 1.04 server down

Thank you. Added the filter until new vote system is ready.

¯¯__█ALI█¯¯__ wrote:

startRecord without arguments works well if the server name hasn't dots else there is an error[code:1]ERROR: couldn't open.[/code:1]

Is it possible to make the same syntax for screnshotJPEG ?[code:1]"$(rdate)_$(time)_$(map)_$(server).jpeg"
Or "$(rdate)_$(time)_$(map)_$(server)_$(blueTeamName)-$(redTeamName).jpeg"[/code:1]

Fixed and added, thanks.

outofhere! wrote:

hey guyz i dont know if that in action at the new release i ask about HUDS like in CPMA
is that too in the new release or what is in progress about the huds..i heard somewhere and its long time ago but can we handle that or that is a big problem many work ?

Actually, I started to work on felxible huds but this will not make it into 1.04

lagstard wrote:

PS.: Btw, does anyone have a charmap for old +x# 1.03 char sequences?

Do you mean something like this?
$decoded = preg_replace("/\+([\x01-\x7F])#/es", "chr(ord('\\1') + 127)", $encoded);

KKYYTTOO

Some suggestions for "weapon" configs:
- option for controlling player sounds like footsteps, jumping sound, railgun and lightning gun noises
- option QLish/CPMish ammo pickups, for example in QLive you always get same amount of ammo when you pickup a weapon or ammobox

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

superbad!
Forum moderator
Divx's picture
Excessive Plus v1.04-beta4

echo does not show on screen. only in the console Thinking

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 1080 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

KKYYTTOO
KKYYTTOO wrote:

Some suggestions for "weapon" configs:
- option for controlling player sounds like footsteps, jumping sound, railgun and lightning gun noises
- option QLish/CPMish ammo pickups, for example in QLive you always get same amount of ammo when you pickup a weapon or ammobox

Player sound controlling should also include spawning sound.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

lagstard
Developer (retired)
rabusmar's picture
easy wrote:

Do you mean something like this?
$decoded = preg_replace("/\+([\x01-\x7F])#/es", "chr(ord('\\1') + 127)", $encoded);

This is exactly what i was looking for, thanks Winking

Había una vez un barco chiquito...

unique * mnc
mnc's picture

Any predictions about beta5 release date?

eRRor369
eRRor369's picture
unique * mnc wrote:

Any predictions about beta5 release date?

or 1.04 full :rabbit:

pew pew you're dead