Excessive National CTF Cup 2009 -Comments-

165 replies [Last post]
cineK

lol dynio u rly wanna make me play for pol ? u already have tons of players lemme help others

Im just a litle noob :]

(CineK) wrote:

lol dynio u rly wanna make me play for pol ? u already have tons of players lemme help others

c1nek... ye i know we have team... i dont wanna make u to play for pl... -dreamer:P if u want u can be ... w tym momencie nie mam pojecia jak to napisac ale... nie wyobrazaj sobie ze bede cie namawial... immigrant slot is for ppl who dont have ppl in his country... i disagree ur ide cuz if i agree about u then all can do it so germans make team with others russians too and NATIONAL cup will failed:(

cineK
dynioo0 wrote:

immigrant slot is for ppl who dont have ppl in his country... i disagree ur ideA

ya then change cup name to "Poland Easy Win (depends what ger and rus squad will sign in) cup"

dynioo0 wrote:

cuz if i agree about u then all can do it so germans make team with others russians too and NATIONAL cup will failed:(

restrictions abaut imigrants ?

dynioo0 wrote:

c1nek... ye i know we have team... i dont wanna make u to play for pl... -dreamer:P if u want u can be ... w tym momencie nie mam pojecia jak to napisac ale... nie wyobrazaj sobie ze bede cie namawial...

so why the hell u dont wanna let me go ? ive never played for pol in any cup ;O

odin [EN]
(CineK) wrote:

so why the hell u dont wanna let me go ? ive never played for pol in any cup ;O

and now wonder why u never played on any cup before... cinek, open ur eyes... u suck! Big grin

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture
dynioo0 wrote:

w tym momencie nie mam pojecia jak to napisac ale... nie wyobrazaj sobie ze bede cie namawial...

he said: In this moment I dont have a clue how to write, but... Dont think that I will convince you to play...

Nothing is impossible

pffffffffffffff c1nek u think u r good... u only think... i dont owned u cuz im too nooby... but ur think is big nooby,,, "poland easy win" i dont wanna it... i wanna fair play... i dont wanna play vs team where are only good players(ownzors) from others countries (u going to make team and easy win...) and this team will win anytime i want to play with fair chance but u dont understand it... cuz YOU ARE NOOB... not about ur play in e+ (u r good) but about ur think...

sorry cinek ale pierdolisz farmazone jak malo ktory noob z publika... twoje myslenie jest na poziomie dziecka... ile masz lat? moze masz wiecej nizj a ale zachowujesz sie na 7....

cineK

tell me when i said u r noob tell me which part of my post offended ya ? tell me how i made ya so angry to insult me so hard ? calling me 7 years old kid ? calling me nooby ? 1st learn meaning of this word 2nd face the fact that poland as a country right now have strongest squad (mb rus can beat u) 4th learn to recognize a joke 5th if u insult somebody make sure every1 else (including admins) understand that

odin [EN] wrote:

and now wonder why u never played on any cup before... cinek, open ur eyes... u suck! Big grin

u wont make me angry ! never ! Killer mode on! WANNA 1V1 ?!

><*PARANOiD.DA
Paranoid's picture

First of all, relax guys, D! u like admin should be much more calm and try to explain things (even i u did 100 of times, and is clear), and rest of all must understand that he is organizing this and if he say something we must respect it.
Ok about that this will be a Poland easy win, first if Poland is the strongest and best team why it is bad? and secondly, i don't think they are so strong

Mystery of X Website with Mystery of X server browser An advanced server browser that includes live! update and fav servers

>>>>Help me out with e+ rank project<<<<

Lance

Ooh national cup CTF:O too bad there are no swedes that can play e5:P hope there is some team for crazy vikings like me:P

lol poland seems confident here.. looking at the teams you seem to be talking without knowing you opponents. Poland is for sure not "favorite" in this cup so far. And secondly if germany sign in you are so fucked, but you are already though:P

EVOL.GASOL
(CineK) wrote:

ya then change cup name to "Poland Easy Win (depends what ger and rus squad will sign in) cup"

XTERMY come back only for this xD

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.