Excessive National CTF Cup 2009 -Comments-

165 replies [Last post]
..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

I think France is going to be in Big grin But I need to get in touch with other french guys who play in CTF clans and who are not in FFF if they are interested Happy

CZE|BEAZT
beazt's picture

i will try to do maximum to resuscitate Czech National Team. Iam innactive in the long term but i think one match per week sounds possible for me....

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Elite | AMD Ryzen 7 5800x (water cooled) | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gigabyte Radeon Rx 6800XT | Creative Audigy RX | 500GB SSD (macOS 13) + 1TB SSD (W11P) + 3TB HDD | Apple Magic Keyboard + Logitech G603

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

Haha that hungarian 2!s / en guy only say last national cup sucked cos russia won (he has a lot of love for russia and russians from some nice words he told me Big grin )
oh and Epy get in touch with k-paxian from ED he will tell you bout french e5 players Winking

p.s. cro team would be doing good with seebz ' organisation and i would fucking love to see a dutch team with seth making a temporary comeback (with jeff and railrunner in team that would be awesome and typ might be persuaded despite not playing ctf cos he would make a good defender with his skill)

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

Haha that hungarian 2!s / en guy only say last national cup sucked cos russia won

not because there were less than 1/3 of games played? or because that even the few played games were mostly 3v3/4v4? last cup simply completely failed... that is no secret at all Winking

If it was 3 years ago a NL team would be favorite Winking 5 years ago they would have been crowned as winner before the cup even started^^

An US team would make that thing really interesting... but that is kinda impossible...

I highly doubt to see more than 5 teams tho... but in case there are more, then those will quit during the cup... my guess Surprise

EmiR
.EmiR.'s picture

aaa i cant get 5 members in 100 years Sad

wer weis, vll lassen die mich ins deutsche team :roll:

ShadyAK's picture

Oh Epy ash from da and pgv is an e5 ctf player too Winking

and ya sil, with your elaboration it sounds much more feasible for , but since im used to seeing so much flames from explo, i would have expected something negative Tongue and cos i like flaming ppl back i replied negatively too Happy no harm meant lol Tongue

also i REALLY want sekesh to find some time and return for cup and lead a dutch team to glory!!!
oh and since yas quit and reno hard to find, i no longer have any uk links in the excessive side of e+... Add to that the fact zack gone and i have no desire to be in a team with tyr cos of him being a filthy rat jew, i am now crossing over to my birth country and going to help russia \Wave (oh and also spain team will rock if they get all the people, will be awesome cos notwithoutmyanus will attack !!!!!)

[+]

Seth

also i REALLY want sekesh to find some time and return for cup and lead a dutch team to glory!!!

Pffff.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

Thank you for these informations Shady;-)

ShadyAK's picture
Seth wrote:

Pffff.

DO IT DO IT DO IT, U KNOW U WANT TO !!!!!!1

btw epy, i spelt duds name wrong its ash not pash. (nood is pash Big grin)

[+]

..ZMB..EPYKOI
epykoi's picture

Happy
Okay I got it Winking
Thanks a lot !