- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
Excessive 5s Tourney on Q3dm17
This could be a great opportunity to stop shit-talking about switchers.
In bfg cup you need aim, that's all.don't be shy....
I love you! ![]()
Now now guys, save it for the arena! ![]()
Well, today is the day guys!
I hope you're all very afraid! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
bfgtourny.cfg FTW!
OK GUYS, HERE THE BFG TABLE:
http://www.ivreaskating.it/BFGTourney.xls
if you can't open the file download openoffice please.
Let the battle begin!!
)
cheers guys... have fun, may I..sorry , the best win..!!!
Sorry guys, I can't take part. The server is laggy as hell and my connection is being shit.
I will take a forfeit or whatever it is.
Once again, sorry.
Ok guys, so Paranoia didn't left.
hope his connection will come good.
Shox from Germany (clan ED) joined instead of Share.
It seems all ready to start theFIRST OF FEBRUARY.
day: Feb 1 2009
time: 18.00 CET - GMT+1 (h.24)
If date is a problem the matches could be played when opponents are available. this is not necessarily a "one day" cup.
Here the updates:
http://www.ivreaskating.it/BFGTourney.xls
Please update/test your PB and PURE before the cup starts. Thank you!



like you
Look for my BFG at Space Station