[EN] 2:1 FUC/18.03.07

64 replies [Last post]
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
n 1 t e wrote:

As I remember EN made a movie called "EN believe" ? Why not uploading it on own-age.com ?

Because the video quality and editing is way below the own-age standard Winking

Sriam wrote:

ed u are very good but not best.. Winking
so dont spamm all threads with how good u are pls Winking

EVOL.GASOL wrote:

stop that rofl

the best war and ppl start to chat others things rofl

speak about this fuc vs en and not ed vs en or fuc vs ed pls Winking

Amen to that 2 quotes! Big grin

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

Aw that sucks ... When i'm thinking about those guys who will miss a so amazing skill exhibition ... Sad

-SZABEE-

wow missed i something? GG boys! Well done!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )<-- This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

mow Q [EN]
Sriam wrote:

im asking me how ed does it that in every good e5 result thread they are talking about them Sigh
ed u are very good but not best.. Winking
so dont spamm all threads with how good u are pls Winking

nana, they just hijack threads where EN played, they make everything bad of EN, before EN can say "ups mistyped" or whatever. most of them have nothing better to do as to sit the whole day at the forum, pressing F5 until the next thread pops up and than CAWABUNGA!

OK, what I write here is very much exaggerated, but it suits the point graphically.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

nana, they just hijack threads where EN played, they make everything bad of EN, before EN can say "ups mistyped" or whatever. most of them have nothing better to do as to sit the whole day at the forum, pressing F5 until the next thread pops up and than CAWABUNGA!

OK, what I write here is very much exaggerated, but it suits the point graphically.

well in fact the most hijacked thread was ED vs HTK Happy 10 pages finally locked.

But for sriam, when u say ED is good but not the best, well u dont know what u talk about, give us a TDM and CTF war under e5 config ONLY against FUC and EN, no worries you will get a preview against PGV this sunday. Instead of that mixed non sense configs wars that ur clan KOD and many other dont even accept to play in the e5/E5r/E6 tdm league hum ? ED & X have accepted it.

About spam just simple facts, ff off for ctf means spam all the war, of course we know that, but we are the only clan to denunce it and wanna make it change, seth seemed to want it too, dunno now.

Anyway guys keep on the topic, close war FUC huh Big grin

Astro BoY
Explosive's picture

blablabla Sleepy

^o^

'Rubber Ducky'

>>>>>>>

Astro BoY wrote:
blablabla Sleepy

<<<<<<<<<
best post i have ever heard on this topic....

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
mow Q [EN] wrote:

nana, they just hijack threads where EN played, they make everything bad of EN

actually they are just complaining in our thread about the loss they had against FUC...
well that is typical for some ED players... especially nite...
last time EN won against ED nite spammed our shoutbox and the servers for about a month... then he got finally banned Happy
now since they lost to FUC nite is just spamming this forum here Winking

ah its just lovely to see selfanounced pro gamers crying when they lose Big grin

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

when u say ED is good but not the best, well u dont know what u talk about, give us a TDM and CTF war under e5 config ONLY against FUC and EN

a translation for those who didnt understand what he said:
"games are only fair and represantive if they are fully under ED's conditions and won by ED" Big grin

while nite is whining about the loss he takes spam as his excuse...
bodz just takes the cfg instead of spam Happy (btw. ED also lost the e5 map to FUC Winking)

as for CTF on e5 ONLY against EN... take your impression here Big grin
the revenge is on 1st of april with 2 maps e5 and 1 e6...
hmm Im looking forward to see the impression on the 2 e5 maps Winking

-> admin or mod... pls close this "hijacking" Happy

EVOL.GASOL

the best thing is fuc vs ed we played in 2 e5 maps Winking wcp14 and mapel4b was with e5 bodz Winking

we said mapel with e6 but seeing with e6 it will not have fun then i put e5

then not blame about e5 war or someting because in e5 maps you guys losse Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
Seth wrote:

FUC vs ED

Players: 5vs5
Config: e5 and e6.cfg

I was not there but what lance said to me it was 2 maps e6 and 1 map e5 against FUC and 2 maps e5 and 1 map e6 against en.

Anyway, ofc we lost closely, it doesn't matter, we did not play ctf in team for nearly 1 year, we 'll see the result with pgv in ctf pure e5, it will be the only one good reference for me.