Leukothea's picture

EN > ED

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

EVOL.GASOL

stop that rofl

the best war and ppl start to chat others things rofl

speak about this fuc vs en and not ed vs en or fuc vs ed pls Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

n 1 t e
m1k's picture
Seth wrote:

n 1 t e wrote:
Can you please show me where I said something about FuCvs EN ?

n 1 t e wrote:

'ASH wrote:
too bad the only interesting demos to watch are not publics. :roll:

anyway gg both.

everything you would see is someone holding machine gun during 20 mins ..
Interesting huh ?

ok ... grenade launcher too Happy

I played against FuC, I played against EN, I know their gamestyles as you do ..hm ? ^^

Magik read my post again and if you dont get it, dont waste your time to understand...

As I remember EN made a movie called "EN believe" ? Why not uploading it on own-age.com ? I just want to laugh.

Looks like we have differents notions of the word "better"

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
EVOL.GASOL wrote:

stop that rofl

the best war and ppl start to chat others things rofl

speak about this fuc vs en and not ed vs en or fuc vs ed pls Winking

Indeed...its just getting boring Tongue

>FuC<*Gr3eN*
green's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

EN > ED

lol u even dont know what u just started here ^^...
anyways after war i was sooooooooo pissed off that i wanted to go to germany and kill u all nubz!! but it was hell GG even that i shouldt play Straight face thats why it would be 4v4 and we will pwn u ;].. hmm but i can forgive u not having any arguments about 4v4 and server change, but for the last time!!!!!! Tongue... wcp9 yeah that was our special meal even i rocked heheh Winking, on wcp18 i thought i will die loooooool i was pulling my vains out to return all flags (no luck seth no luck Winking) but i suckT anyways, wcp5 no comments i H8 this map more than anything else lol and i dont know it and i didnt want to play and bcuz of me we lost Big grin... anyway i love u and GG.. just 1 question, when can i pwn u on wcp9 again Big grin................................ FUC > e+ Big grin get lost nubz!!!

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

GG...

nice result for FUC Idea

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

I suggest next time we should play with wcp9 as 1st map...as second wcp9....and third one...yep...wcp9 Laughing

EVOL.GASOL

nice to see nite

first you say ed not spam, later i said you in msn , you want the demos? you said me no, then why are you speaking about it if you dont see ed members? in the demo i saw killer and he spammed a lot, you saw if we care? en spam too you saw if we said shit spam or something? we dont care, ctf is for spam in some maps and you cannt change this Winking if you dont like this why you are playing this?

its nice to see how in all topics some ed spoke shits

btw sorry for my english lol

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
>FuC<*Gr3eN* wrote:

2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:
EN > ED

lol u even dont know what u just started here ^^...

Oh, she knows Cool

EVOL.GASOL

if you speak more then i will put public the demo for all see how ed spam Winking