EN 2:0 FUC/18.11.07

46 replies [Last post]
Sriam
Sriam's picture
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

in organize things he is LOL........ always same probs

and about the pw, why green should enter with pw on!!! may u should pract this first

u get aggressive now.. so i stop talking Happy cu soon Winking

and just one last thing : i think that gasol is doing a really good job .. ;]

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

just now? Laughing

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

@sriam: there are enough ppl in e+ that got a prob with gasol Winking

@killer: wgvds leader also never plays in cws... imo no problem, so he can totally concentrate on organisation... i also don't play many bnt wars...

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

Well played EN Happy
U did good sure win :twisted:

It's trademark already that some ppl cannot lose.. No need discuss it again.
Maybe some ppl forgot what is EN or sth..

Seal

Laughing

Seth

Wow,

well i did expect EN to win, i would've liked to see atleast one map go to FUC for once (LOL what's the score 2 maps won of all matches?)

BUT please don't get me started about everyone else who is attacking Gasol now, we all get the general idea Gasol isn't the easiest to setup matches against, however i could tell stories about you all aswell. (I've seen enough believe me) And i highly doubt this is the place to discuss it. Time and time i see the discussion and i wonder why you still haven't taken actions against it then. Gasol isn't the only leader, nor is he the only person who makes all decissions.

Oh damn, did i just stand up for FUC? Must be some old fuc blood left Surprise

Well scores are pretty close. GG i guess.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

Nagyi
Nagyee's picture

Killer u r my freind now Happy (no, im just kiddin) just what u said its true. i was waiting this, like a lot of players. what will gasol do again to make this war not clear, and not simple. Happy and again, he found something. btw gg EN, i was waiting for this score. gj Winking i hope we will play a nice match with fuc on semi final. maybe i will ask killer to play for us Big grin (jk again Laughing nad i know how hard to organise a clan, and actually we can say seal isnt so active nowdays, but pgv running well, and there isnt any problem. patty and me can handle everything. and i know something how gasol makes somebody to join fuc!! Laughing trust me i know Happy

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture
Nagyi wrote:

and i know something how gasol makes somebody to join fuc!! Laughing trust me i know Happy

urg... pls dont say more! we dont want to imagine gasol picking up the soap Winking

EVOL.GASOL

continue ppl cmon who can insult gasol more?

and btw what are you doing here nagyi, its for fuc and en not for you

and for you killer i played vs ed and i capped more flags than you Surprise if i am a noob how i can make it? Worried

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

EVOL.GASOL
S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN] wrote:

Nagyi wrote:
and i know something how gasol makes somebody to join fuc!! Laughing trust me i know Happy

nice nagyi go to msn and say it to ppl who are interested and later ask me if i care and btw if i am bad why you entered in fuc ?

and pls stop this shit its for say gg and nothing more and if someone want say me something come to msn and say to me

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.