EN 2:0 FUC/18.11.07

46 replies [Last post]
|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

hehe secret, nice last screen on dm17. Hmmm it seems like en stays in same place (skill) and fuc is going to win next time with en Big grin. They train train and train, Lets see

Nothing is impossible

'Rubber Ducky'

gg and sorry for gas.

odin [EN]

pretty true abarth... but well... EN is way to inactive for do trains... the time will come soon when we have to give up the first place

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

After the confirmation shit with gasol and the delay of 40min like every time, i dont think that we will get anything running with fuc after this league ends.

and for next league game: fuc dont type /stats Winking

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

'Rubber Ducky'

roger.

EVOL.GASOL

Surprise nice nice sil

40 minutes was your problem not mine, one of fuc members cannt enter because of password its hard put pw off? 30 minutes for that and finally our member can join(niceone)

after confirmation shit with gasol? haha i said sorry to explo because i had one error but i will not say sorry to trax because he was insulting me

and in tdm the time will say

and for next matches sil , not manage more wars pls, let this job to kb or xt

its ncie to see how xt says pls change the server and still you dont wanted

gg all and pls not make this offtopic lol

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

^killer
Killer0074's picture

omg gasol leave e+ damn
you make fuc clan and you dont even play for it LOL
everytime fuc plays there is a problem, i still wonder how the fuck this clan is alive and how people want to join your clan lol thats funny you recruit people without brain or what? Laughing
ahhhh maybe you lick them to much good Winking

GG :!: Cool

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

mow Q [EN]

killer, lets shake hands? i mean, i agree the first time ever with you until ...i still..., that behind i not agree Happy(kinda agree, i would have said more friendly)

Sriam
Sriam's picture
^killer wrote:

omg gasol leave e+ damn
you make fuc clan and you dont even play for it LOL
everytime fuc plays there is a problem, i still wonder how the fuck this clan is alive and how people want to join your clan lol thats funny you recruit people without brain or what? Laughing
ahhhh maybe you lick them to much good Winking

GG :!: Cool

hm?
never heard that he had any problems Winking i think he just doesnt play cause he want the best fuc lineup and maybe he thinks he isnt in the best lineup Happy
and to be honest ... i think the leader isnt there to play all games , he is there to train and to organize a lot... and thats a big task i would say Winking

coolest clan of e+ : Hyper!
coolest guy of e+ : okinex!

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture

in organize things he is LOL........ always same probs

and about the pw, why green should enter with pw on!!! may u should pract this first

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting