eizo fs2333 or benq xl2420t

20 replies [Last post]
animalchik
fala.q3's picture
If anyone had a occasion to compare those two? I am about to buy one of em but still not sure what i should choice.

Eizo has a ips panel and extreme low input lag and the benq 120hz with tn panel.

No idea what to choice because i didn't seen them myself and idk if the 60hz on eizo is good enough also eizo has ips with better colors view angles but little slower than the tn in terms of pixel reaction, whoever it has lower input lag.

Only mess in the head, if anyone have the eizo i would be thankfully for user opinions and if some had a chance to compare both it wound be.. Just perfect Winking

I am addicted to life.

[MR.]MIRCWAR
tyfon's picture
Re: eizo fs2333 or benq xt2420t

Had a look here?

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
[MR.]MIRCWAR wrote:

Had a look here?

yeh they claim 120hz is better but somehow idk, the eizo... also was reading about new benq model xl2411t witch work at 144Hz has almost none input lag and even faster pixel reaction than the xl2420t but so far i didn't managed to find a test about the xl2411t

just dunno, i am more about to buy eizo now, since i haven't found a article where they would wrote it has some problems with blurring or something, but still i worry about the 60hz :///

I am addicted to life.

XTERMY [EN]
XTERMY's picture

Why headache? It's easy! If you want better picture quality, buy the eizo one. If you want speed and smoothness for gaming, 120hz is the one to go for. Your big worry is the 60hz of the eizo and I, after having bought the XL2420T, wouldn't go back to a 60hz screen ever again. If you rather picture quality (I don't) then you know which one to choose.

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
XTERMY [EN] wrote:

Why headache? It's easy! If you want better picture quality, buy the eizo one. If you want speed and smoothness for gaming, 120hz is the one to go for. Your big worry is the 60hz of the eizo and I, after having bought the XL2420T, wouldn't go back to a 60hz screen ever again. If you rather picture quality (I don't) then you know which one to choose.

dunno if u was reading test on the prad, but the eizo actually preforms better than the benq in terms of summary lag (pixel reaction+input lag) that's why it is such a headache about 60 vs 120 hz

I am addicted to life.

triv'
trivium's picture
animalchik wrote:

If anyone had a occasion to compare those two? I am about to buy one of em but still not sure what i should choice.

Eizo has a ips panel and extreme low input lag and the benq 120hz with tn panel.

No idea what to choice because i didn't seen them myself and idk if the 60hz on eizo is good enough also eizo has ips with better colors view angles but little slower than the tn in terms of pixel reaction, whoever it has lower input lag.

Only mess in the head, if anyone have the eizo i would be thankfully for user opinions and if some had a chance to compare both it wound be.. Just perfect Winking

eizo has 0.8 ms input lag according to prad.de monitor test which should be lower then the benq ones

for what u want actualy use them?

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

animalchik
fala.q3's picture
triv' wrote:

i think this is kind of obvious, as it will be my main screen for everything including playing q3 and watching movies

atm i do have a crt+lcd, the lcd is no good for gaming but good for internet, and crt for playing, photo editing, watching movies, but since the crt slowly die and i want to save some space on the desk...

I am addicted to life.

unique * razer
raz's picture

If you want it especially to play a games i'd take benq for sure.

triv'
trivium's picture
animalchik wrote:

triv' wrote:

i think this is kind of obvious, as it will be my main screen for everything including playing q3 and watching movies

atm i do have a crt+lcd, the lcd is no good for gaming but good for internet, and crt for playing, photo editing, watching movies, but since the crt slowly die and i want to save some space on the desk...

well i got myself a fs2332 some time ago and i love it for playing moba, realy never liked to play cs on it since it bugged my fps to 60 in cs which makes it horrible to play. it works quite ok in q3 but feels a lil bit different to a crt.(maybe its just paranoia or my aim getting worse and im getting to old Big grin)

playing on

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

3M'darkangel
darkangelspa's picture
triv' wrote:

my aim getting worse and im getting to old Big grin)

this : ]
-----
anyway on the topic, i'd go for eizo fs2333 if i would be u, u have a solid aim and 60hz or 120hz wont affect u very much ofc u will noticed very much the difference but meh Happy
i like very much the feeling of 120hz, but movies and such games as moba, arent so colorfull and such, i mean ye its ok for movies and it has 3d etc, but colors are better in eizo ow ye also i like very much the smoothnes in my aim with 120hz X)
Both monitors are good, but also as we can see in the topic the eizo have less input lag.
120hz or colors...mhmhmh....u choose Happy

Gloria Mōmentum
Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.”
—Ernest Hemingway

triv'
trivium's picture
3M'darkangel wrote:

triv' wrote:
my aim getting worse and im getting to old Big grin)

this : ]
-----
anyway on the topic, i'd go for eizo fs2333 if i would be u, u have a solid aim and 60hz or 120hz wont affect u very much ofc u will noticed very much the difference but meh Happy
i like very much the feeling of 120hz, but movies and such games as moba, arent so colorfull and such, i mean ye its ok for movies and it has 3d etc, but colors are better in eizo ow ye also i like very much the smoothnes in my aim with 120hz X)
Both monitors are good, but also as we can see in the topic the eizo have less input lag.
120hz or colors...mhmhmh....u choose Happy

maybe set ur monitor to 60 hz and test if u are oke with it. this way u see if u can if u need 120 hz. though the eizo has less input lag Smug. and darky is maybe right but today it felt way better to play with eizo then befor so im too old XD

playing on

ghost wrote: