E5R TDM League 2007

36 replies [Last post]
^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
GaSoL wrote:

second thing, PURE ON for sure Winking

when u wanna play with some beginner clans then Pure off, as u remember they had some probs to get it working

PS: if u make a vote poll for some rules, let 2 delegate of each clan the choose in the poll

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

if you let ppl choose too much, then this league might fail...

imo a vote about pure, tie map and map-pool should be enough...
but thats just a tip Winking

EEZEKIEL*KoD
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

GaSoL wrote:

second thing, PURE ON for sure Winking

when u wanna play with some beginner clans then Pure off, as u remember they had some probs to get it working

PS: if u make a vote poll for some rules, let 2 delegate of each clan the choose in the poll

pure is not problem. just need take few times with this news clans for check with them. maybe you can add a rules about check server, pure, pb for all at least one day before each match. then np, and cw will be ok

^freak.bnt!
MaYdaY's picture

About things like pure and pb sure should be no problem. For newbies just make introduction how to do it. Few sentences and all should be clear.
Also I think that should be understable: it will be e5r league. One config. If somebody wants others cfg or sth than plz create later other league. e5r and only e5r cfg in this league.
Dirty it should be not hard to make nice rules if U will stabile.

Seth
^freak.bnt! wrote:

About things like pure and pb sure should be no problem. For newbies just make introduction how to do it. Few sentences and all should be clear.
Also I think that should be understable: it will be e5r league. One config. If somebody wants others cfg or sth than plz create later other league. e5r and only e5r cfg in this league.
Dirty it should be not hard to make nice rules if U will stabile.

Exactly.

And as Silence pointed out:

Quote:

This will ensure there won't be endless discussions and debates about rules and what not. (round table members idea like in XL)

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

triv'
trivium's picture

what about ff on guys Happy ?

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

haha triv Big grin no FF in the e5r-league for sure!

first version of the rules can be found here

triv'
trivium's picture
*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:

haha triv Big grin no FF in the e5r-league for sure!

first version of the rules can be found here

ff off is for sucer in tdm Big grin

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

^█EN█si|_encE
PoOTiETanG's picture
EEZEKIEL*KoD wrote:

pure is not problem. just need take few times with this news clans for check with them. maybe you can add a rules about check server, pure, pb for all at least one day before each match. then np, and cw will be ok

surely pure would be not a prob if all have a original q3, since the most got a copy of q3 there some blacksheep version out which dosent work correctly.

a rule.... let the referee check if server runs with pointedout issue
every clan send 2 ppl out who speak for them and agree with the stuff

-->Excessive comes from learning the advantages and disadvantages of each weapon, what weapon is called for in different situations, and what works best against each weapon in the hands of opponents<-- All Other Is Brainless Shooting

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
E5R TDM League 2007
^█EN█si|_encE wrote:

surely pure would be not a prob if all have a original q3, since the most got a copy of q3 there some blacksheep version out which dosent work correctly.

u know what pure is about?
as long as u dont modify the pakX.pk3s and dlls and quake3.exe etc ur 100 percent pure.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."