E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)

32 replies [Last post]
EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

I seriously CAN'T play that version of e+ aparently for my ping, game is way lagged, can't even jump right, neither the railgun appear, is just stuck on player, defently hope beer dont become this old version, otherwise I will have to quit playing quake Confused

Noone will miss you


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U
Offline
Joined: May 2007
Posts:
MX Mexico
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
EVILUTION wrote:

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:
I seriously CAN'T play that version of e+ aparently for my ping, game is way lagged, can't even jump right, neither the railgun appear, is just stuck on player, defently hope beer dont become this old version, otherwise I will have to quit playing quake Confused

Noone will miss you

only your mom xD

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:

EVILUTION wrote:
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:
I seriously CAN'T play that version of e+ aparently for my ping, game is way lagged, can't even jump right, neither the railgun appear, is just stuck on player, defently hope beer dont become this old version, otherwise I will have to quit playing quake Confused

Noone will miss you

only your mom xD

Good luck digging up the coffin


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

bd.Steff
crazybg's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts:
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)

I tested the server and almost cried ( < 50 ms nostalgia )
Ready to kick ass old style or kidnap a flag or two xD

Crazy of Borg aka fo-fo

KERSY
kersye's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
bd.Steff wrote:

I tested the server and almost cried ( < 50 ms nostalgia )
Ready to kick ass old style or kidnap a flag or two xD

yeah - also for me its much smoother

edit: CTF on Borg Team 1.03 on Saturday

same IP as Beer 1.03

oldskool'shox
Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
KERSY wrote:


CTF on Borg Team 1.03 on Saturday

same IP as Beer 1.03

Okay, i think i will show up.

Nether
Nether's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
FR France
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
EVILUTION wrote:

KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:
EVILUTION wrote:
KOMPR3SSOR * 3U wrote:
I seriously CAN'T play that version of e+ aparently for my ping, game is way lagged, can't even jump right, neither the railgun appear, is just stuck on player, defently hope beer dont become this old version, otherwise I will have to quit playing quake Confused

Noone will miss you

only your mom xD

Good luck digging up the coffin

Wait what ?!

Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you to his level and beat you with experience.

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)

getting 30~ms on this is this real life?


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

superbad!
Divx's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts:
GB United Kingdom
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)

Does the ping on the scoreboard actually mean much? ie it appears as 30ms on 1.03 but shows as 40-50ms on 2.0, but really your ping never changed (it's always somewhere in that range)? At least that's what I understood,I believe it was discussed when it was released.
What's your ping to the server (outside of quake)
Don't forget the game cfgs changed the feeling too, they are not 1:1, plus was rebuilt and completely rebalanced, e5 was emulated as best as possible but was never the same (weapon switch time doesn't work the same and doesn't feel the same either. That took me a while to get used to). Playing 1.03 last week was fun, I noticed it felt harder to kill,took more firepower before they died. Bet the damage values are the same though.

Deathadder | Goliathus Speed | Filco Majestouch | i7 3770 | 16GB | GTX 780 | Xonar Essence ST | Sennheiser HD598

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
Re: E+ 1.03 needed to run a test server(downgrade)
superbad! wrote:

Does the ping on the scoreboard actually mean much? ie it appears as 30ms on 1.03 but shows as 40-50ms on 2.0, but really your ping never changed (it's always somewhere in that range)? At least that's what I understood,I believe it was discussed when it was released.

well I pay more attention to what lagometer says.


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY