DS 2:0 2!Sweet/23.07.2006/RANKED

34 replies [Last post]
pandora!box
** turasinho wrote:

-We all know that Leukothea is right , but we think that this sarcastic way was not necessary. DS.

Actually its not the first time but second or third or ... (.put correct number here.) DS apologise for their member bad attitude. Strange coincidence. Right, but I dont believe coincidences. You mentioned sth about Leuko's bad taste - but it also seems that ur clan has bad taste when it comes to accepting members and dealing with them - and so I guess Leukothea's post just fits in - perfectly.

I was not going to write here - but since the respons for leuko's post I just had to. sry

eot

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Mute
My perspective:

• Punisher have bad day, and start to flame console Thinking:
  • It is bad for whole CW, no doubt. And also is not socialy exceptable behaviour.
  • Step one: Clanleader of DS should warning him with say_team or /tell id.
  • Step two: If he dont obey to own leader that clanleader ask referee or rconguy to mute him with MUTE comand.
I dont see big deal in that.... Please in future use commands which we have to moderate CW as well.
Best regards

[/]

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

marcus
Marcus's picture

Heh, again, again...

You all say: "sorry for punisher he had bad day.." always the same words.. Time too draw conclusion and make something to preclude such behavior. Mabye now you are laughing from us, bcoz we belive in another "sorry" story. Im not want to flame you guys but things like that should become "Puni"sh. It wasnt first time.

mow Q [EN]

rena, it is easy to bring up smart words after the case.

sure, i can mute anybody, but if i mute him, he cant even use teamtalk, this makes unfair condidtion.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"MowLy": rena, it is easy to bring up smart words after the case.

sure, i can mute anybody, but if i mute him, he cant even use teamtalk, this makes unfair condidtion.

Arrow Respect man
As I post up my opinion. All goes in steps. Warning. Then his clanleader have to do something with his own clan member. If he dont obey own clan leader, then clanleader of DS should ask referee or rcon guy to mute him. If he cannot use say_team it is his problem, he just deserve it. It is like in football when somone receive red card or yellow or he make penalty on other player, then his team suffer and that is the point punishment and make atmosphere to other nolmal people play in normal conditions. Happy That is not mute on first sight, after warnings. All process have steps. Happy
Best regards.

BBSQUAD CLAN

CROW . RS*
phenomen_one's picture

nice game!

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Quote:
Renatalis:
Arrow Respect man
As I post up my opinion. All goes in steps. Warning. Then his clanleader have to do something with his own clan member. If he dont obey own clan leader, then clanleader of DS should ask referee or rcon guy to mute him. If he cannot use say_team it is his problem, he just deserve it. It is like in football when somone receive red card or yellow or he make penalty on other player, then his team suffer and that is the point punishment and make atmosphere to other nolmal people play in normal conditions. Happy That is not mute on first sight, after warnings. All process have steps. Happy
Best regards.

Do u know what are u talking. Ds cl is...... extreme and he has rcon, he is cup organisator. Mow have rcon but he didnt us it becuse he want be fair for all. 2sweets used only politely requast "plz, use team chat".

Its not first time when ds has prob with discipline. Sad is we heard again this same world but nothing more. I can only hope sytuation like this wont be in future again but pure mind say other. I w8 for statement ds cl, what he will do with prob discipline and cup organisators about punishment for ppl whos had this terrible behavior.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Quote:
"FEL!X"
Quote:
Renatalis:
Arrow Respect man
Best regards.

Do u know what are u talking. Ds cl is...... extreme and he has rcon, he is cup organisator. Mow have rcon but he didnt us it becuse he want be fair for all. 2sweets used only politely requast "plz, use team chat".

Its not first time when ds has prob with discipline. Sad is we heard again this same world but nothing more. I can only hope sytuation like this wont be in future again but pure mind say other. I w8 for statement ds cl, what he will do with prob discipline and cup organisators about punishment for ppl whos had this terrible behavior.

OK, then I agree with you. Happy So, then DS will be puted on blacklist and clans which will play against them will not play without referee. Happy And referee will do exactly what I post up. Happy
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN

Warren G
FELiX's picture

Quote:
Renatalis:
Quote:
"FEL!X"
Quote:
Renatalis:
Arrow Respect man
Best regards.

OK, then I agree with you. Happy So, then DS will be puted on blacklist and clans which will play against them will not play without referee. Happy And referee will do exactly what I post up. Happy
Regards

hmm ihmo good idea. If somebody can help himsefl so he need help form outside.

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

He he he, SUFFER Wojciech, SUFFER Laughing rotfl

Polish players rule -> Typical Polish Player Big grin

GG to those who played 4 fun, not for their whims.