DS 2:0 2!Sweet/23.07.2006/RANKED

34 replies [Last post]
** turasinho
Turas's picture

Didn't watch (live) and play this game because of a lil' headache Winking but good game (unfortunetly only game). Punisher behaviour was unacceptable , no doubt about it. At this level there's no space for such things... It's sad situation for ds, but i believe that 2!s and other clans will forgive us . One for all and all for one, so we must take blame for this as a clan.So I also say, pardon 2!s. And I hope that's the end of this "accident".

Warren G wrote:

Next time plz record all drama that we could watch/enjoy
all meritorical exchange. If we are not to play for cash that we r
playing for the lulz.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Quote:
im really so sorry , i tell 10 times to punisher " calm down " and nothing ... he had very bad day Thinking
hmm my team were mad for ping ... : /

btw GG 2!S

@flex sorry for copy , i not had time Tongue

for those who DID NOT UNDERSTAND my post, it is just an EXAMPLE of a situation that i would NEVER DO (and i apologize for the hard words whoever considers them hard or explicit)

i had a really bad day too so...jebite se, jebo vam svima pas mater picka vam materina kretencine jedne glupe

i just told you in cro: go fu** yourself, may dog f*** your mother, you mother f***ers...etc etc.

ooh, but sorry (buaahahahhahaha>>laugh in your face), i had a really bad day. :roll: (bad-day-victim)

*and the crowd cheered filled with joy!*

:roll:
now you tell me, does it make it ok?
especially when one has really bad days very often Evil

oor hey maybe its like a hero Zidane thing Shock
so we should all be tolerant!
Thinking

Sug min fitta.
Join irc channels: #2!Sweet | #m0ve | #e+pickup

Extreme.
eXtReMe's picture

lol wtf u want off me ??
n1 ina ... 8-[
i used bad words for 2!S ? :roll:

"Only God Can Judge Me"

** turasinho
Turas's picture

There's no excuses for Punisher behaviour! And anybody who throws such words to another players. Is Your post showing us that U can't be better from Puni? And Yours examples... Sad.

Warren G wrote:

playing for the lulz.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Quote:
lol wtf u want off me ??
n1 ina ... 8-[
i used bad words for 2!S ? :roll:

no, you didnt! i already told you that..chill Happy

Sug min fitta.

2!S*LEUKOTHEA!
Leukothea's picture

Quote:
Quote:
i had a really bad day too so...jebite se, jebo vam svima pas mater picka vam materina kretencine jedne glupe

i just told you in cro: go fuck yourself, may dog fuck your mother, you mother fuckers...etc etc.

I find Your post sensless and for some reason provocative, especially to things I had wrote above. There's no excuses for Punisher behaviour! And anybody who throws such words to another players. Is Your post showing us that U can't be better from Puni? And Yours examples... Sad.

i was just giving an example and being sarcastic..
+ i dint say anything about your post so,
again i have to explain everything, i do not want to discuss my post with you, i wrote everything clear, and if you dont understand it, dont quote it!
\over and out.

Sug min fitta.

** turasinho
Turas's picture

Examples? We all saw "examples" in Mow demo... For me it's enought. But my post is what DS have to say about it. "Understand"... You show us what Puni do on Your own words , and?... for what? We know what's wrong and as i said before "there's no excuses!". I quote it because i think Your bad words are even for example in bad taste... That's all. Again We Want to end this mess , DS Clan do Apology to 2!s.

Warren G wrote:

playing for the lulz.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

@turas you understand nothing... read, THINK, then u may quote or post, the senseless post here is from u Happy

@ina be careful when posting, "some guys" may not understand the sarcastic way Happy

btw gg both

** turasinho
Turas's picture

-I wrote what I mean and if U don't get it, I don't care... Maybe U read and think before posting "mr. Wise Guy". Becouse Your opinion about my posts which I wrote in name of all DS members aren't constructive...
-We all know that Leukothea is right , but we think that this sarcastic way was not necessary. We know that's our bad and there's no need in putting more "wood in the fire". And that's the ours post are, no offence, becouse all we want is to apology and try to avoid such poison on servers. Thank Ya All'. DS.

Warren G wrote:

playing for the lulz.

mow Q [EN]

turas spoke some nice words, i think we can let it be as it is now.

and i hope all learned, that is not good to fuck on others.