Doom 3 movie :)

30 replies [Last post]
kek

doom3 and HL2 are 2 of the most crap games ever made imo...

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

no

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

kek

wel they still are IMO Happy Have u seen the movie where a guy finishes HL2 in less than 2hrs on hard?.....

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

yeah its easy not crap though, its still fun if you take your time and enjoy

ghost
kek wrote:

wel they still are IMO Happy Have u seen the movie where a guy finishes HL2 in less than 2hrs on hard?.....

do u see that movie that team not one guy complited quake2 or q1 in 20min ?

dont know about what u r talking guys, doom3 defenityly rocks, graphic is super nice, action, climat, sounds, evything.

what is so weak in doom3 saint in yours eyes ?

BROKEN
AzT's picture

Doom 3 was what they said it would be nothing more nothing less, everyone is saying that its too little story ... i say bah. its exactly what the said it would be, hardcore action.

Better a broken promise than none at all.
Mark Twain

{D*R*T} Anemic
anemic's picture

Yep.

All generalizations are false, including this one. ~ Mark Twain

DARK
DARKLORD's picture

doom 3 is the most atmospheric game ever made, i shit myself playing it, no other game has ever made me feel as scared as doom3, the gameplay is genius having to switch between tourch and weapon, this add's to the fear affect as you dont want to be stuck fighting zombies with your tourch (get out the chainsaw i say :twisted: ).

half life 2 i would say ids maybe the best fps ever made, if not the best game ever made, it has a great story, great atmosphere, great locations,weapons,charecters,enemies,fights,combat,veicles and ok it is quite easy but the physics make up fot this. where else can you use crates to walk over a nbeach of sand lions?? it even has weight ratio's the whole having to put blocks on one side of a wooden board to counter your weight to get up onto a platform is incredible, even aat the beginning the class of the physics engine is shown as a guard bangs a civilians head in a lugage trolley, and all the boxs fall everywhere like they would in real life.

conclusion
doom3 and hl2 are the future of fps, in a few years time im sure something will come out with the gameplay and graphics of doom3 with the fun of q3 (maybe q4), but hl2 still remains to me an amazing revolutionary game, remember, sometimes games are what you make of them and if you dont like a game you dont like it, even if like 90% of gamers disagree. as i hate metal gear solid and splinter cell and most people love it

saint
Saint's picture
Doom 3 movie :)

I did not say it is a bad game, but not something i would play again. Sure graphics are great but it lacks the feeling i think.

ghost

its more about sound and atmosfere in game that graphics for me, and u cant finish game so fast if u reading all mesages and watch all video data in doom. ahh the metal gear solid on ps rocks but i play i some years ago Happy and i hate splintel to Winking