*DM17 BOT CHALLENGE 2009*

50 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

I remember how it used to be. HQ/Torz/Trance used to pew pew pew for best results. And that deathrace HQ and Torz had (the one with 98% and timescale accusations for HQ which) and how intensive it was.

Too bad Trance moved onto professional TV watching with his chick after long days @work, Torz moved on to other games and making music soundtrack for that thing and HQ died in river only for falat1ty to take his place and soul Sigh

P.S. i tried and my time was 125:45. i forgot how timescale works and put 7 instead of 0.7
*drumroll*

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN! wrote:

I remember how it used to be. HQ/Torz/Trance used to pew pew pew for best results. And that deathrace HQ and Torz had (the one with 98% and timescale accusations for HQ which) and how intensive it was.

if u want that, get open deadline and make it railonly.

because if u make a competition with projectiles it mostly ends up in where do the gauntlets spawn, since they are ranged.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

UNREAL
Unreal's picture

any server where i can do this?

RONiN wrote:

stage 1) i am in denial that girls exist on the internet, i think everyone is a guy
stage 2) i am in denial that everyone is real, i think you are all advanced bots
stage 3) i am in denial that the world is real, i think i am plugged into a machine
stage 4) i am in denial that machines actually exist, i think this is just one big dream
stage 5) i am in denial that i am capable of dreaming, i think my existence is fake
*poof* everything disappears.

no trickz in my signature anymore

?_________?
UNREAL wrote:

any server where i can do this?

Turn on your quake III swich on mod e+ 1.04 beta 6 write in cosol /map q3dm17 then write / load conf\plusN then put freag limit, TDM game type , then go to red or blue team and write in consol \addbot gauntlet 5 blue or red and do this 7 times and then put map_restart and go for it
xD

Ps. first you must download conf plusN 2.11 and past it to folder conf witch is in folder e+ Happy
cheers xD

Och and do not forget swich on PB and pure xD

--))))d(-_-)b((((--

Leito
-Leito-'s picture

Winking

^killer
Killer0074's picture

post the demo kurwa

>>PURE E5 WHORE<<

HYPER'BLEEDING
zmbjason's picture

Niice, Just get the demo Happy

The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest missunderstood concepts for people who are trying to meet their dreams. Talent acts naturally while skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of training.

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture

do that stuff railonly bishes! Tongue

ps: im going ahead to beat the 5 min imo.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

Leito
-Leito-'s picture

4:51 Big grin

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture

interesting event but i'm as one of plusN.cfg haters won't partisipate...

btw i remeber old event- ffa dm17 vs 8 guntlets 50 fraglimit, gods.cfg and Term got something like 0.46 time and not much ppl could beat 1 min time...