# dm_68 to avi #

16 replies [Last post]
drill@quakelive
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

how to put jpegs together into a movie?
since i wanted to try such a nice 1000fps capture.
btw, i dont know if i have to render first the 1000jpeg/s into 25 tgas or if its done after capping.

skully if i good understand you, u just wanna put only jpegs to some video editing program. Yes it is working in Vegas, Im using it and there is function to open still image sequence. It just makes from ur jpegs whole one track.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/7087/importingib0.jpg

But im recommending you use Vdub for make avi from ur jpegs and in video editing program just put ur avi video (with 1000fps) and u can edit it.
Be sure u have to convert from video editing program frame rate to max 60 (59,94) Smug

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
# dm_68 to avi #
drill@quakelive wrote:

But im recommending you use Vdub for make avi from ur jpegs and in video editing program just put ur avi video (with 1000fps) and u can edit it.
Be sure u have to convert from video editing program frame rate to max 60 (59,94) Smug

um, got that program already, but how to with it, im lazy today, pretty tired

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

drill@quakelive

1st) Open video file and import ur screenshots
2nd) Save as AVI...

Smug

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture
drill@quakelive wrote:

When u explain me why u used timescale and how you got mp4 format from Vdub i will tell you exactly where u made mistake. I know it already Doc Happy but wanna know find point in it Smug

hehe Drilly, i didnt got mp4 by VDub, i did video 1280*1024 by VD and then converted it using TubeHunter (it's a lil programm to grab videos from youtube but i guess it doesnt work properly now, but it can convert video files to different formats, and i conveted it 320*240 iPod video to play it on iPod and on my phone also)

btw 1st try i did - 3 sec video 1280*1024 took 1,3 Gb hdd space Tongue

p.s. i used timescale coz i thought its the easiest way to make slow-motion coz i'm total noob in videomaking Tongue

thx for help in advance Tongue

drill@quakelive
+DoctoR+PHC wrote:

hehe Drilly, i didnt got mp4 by VDub, i did video 1280*1024 by VD and then converted it using TubeHunter (it's a lil programm to grab videos from youtube but i guess it doesnt work properly now, but it can convert video files to different formats, and i conveted it 320*240 iPod video to play it on iPod and on my phone also)

btw 1st try i did - 3 sec video 1280*1024 took 1,3 Gb hdd space Tongue

p.s. i used timescale coz i thought its the easiest way to make slow-motion coz i'm total noob in videomaking Tongue

thx for help in advance Tongue

As i wrote above, if you captured demos at 200 fps it is useful for additional editing in video program. You can edit more precise your video. When you making final rendering you need convert your project to around 25-30 frames as final video (depends which program u using)

In VD there are 2 choices about it:

1st FPS – If u did 200 fps capture, then default is 200 (Value can be manually changed too). This is for next editing as I wrote before.

2nd Frame rate – Here you can set frame rate for avi. That means your slowly video (200 fps) will be converted to 25-30 frames (Value can be manually changed too). So it could solve your problem.

Hope I explained it good.

PS. I will attach SS about that choices later.

[MR.]DOCTOR
DoctoR-PHC's picture

k, Drilly, thx a lot!

i will try it as soon as i have enough time...mmm... tomorrow evening i guess Happy

with such hard work wednsday also becoming a drunkie day, not so heavy as friday but some beers Tongue