[DFE] fun match 2 Excessive+ Quake 3 1.32

40 replies [Last post]
JoNaTHaN
I'am thinking about to organize the 2nd [DFE] fun match Excessive+ Quake 3 1.32.

Last time where on 6 januari 2008 like u can see here : http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=20222

Now i wondering if anyone would be interested to come? And if u would like the idea, if u maby have any idea's about maps, date's, time's or anything else.

Also this would be a second chance for the people who missed the last time but liked to come Winking

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

'twas fun last time. even if it was a clusterf...

count me in. i presume half of x will turn up again too, but i shall notify them.

also... i didnt appreciate the nudity last time. but i suppose it's a crowd puller/pleaser, so i suppose i will have to put my stuffy sensibilities to one side and realise the fact that most of the teenagers these days have seen such images before.

[x]noshit-abs-

Omg omg omg.. woohoo Happy I remember last time... "big tower" Big grin I am for sure in.

And Yasso... matey most of guys who are playing e5/e5r/e6/etc are mostly older over 18. Well the truth is, I am not , just 17. But You can be sure for me, I was/am/ getting it just for fun. I am talking not about masturbation.... but about making big smiley and laughing just about situation Happy.

I like Your attitude because You know what teenagers could make after watching something like that. Minds off > agression mode> etc. And You wouldn't change quake comunnity for erotic blogs or something like that.

But as I said most of e5/e6/etc guys are over 18 and I think that is no problem if map is playable or just funny. Winking

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture

So for 18+ only...so ban for noshit Big grin

Seth

I vote 18+.
I'm in probably.

E not e+.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

S3c|¯3¯|¯ [EN]
Secret's picture

hope to be there this time Happy

EVOL.GASOL

yeah me too

nice idea jona Winking

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.

_|DS*Achm3D*
MaGiK's picture
Seth wrote:

E not e+.

Id love that too Cool The unlagged version with very low switchtime (v.03?)

*ZMB*SEEBZ*
Seebz's picture

I'm in!

Seth
_|DS*Achm3D* wrote:

Seth wrote:

E not e+.

Id love that too Cool The unlagged version with very low switchtime (v.03?)

Best one.

RONiN wrote:

lol@sethy ur too funny man... if i was a woman, you would make me horny.

EVOL.GASOL

YEAH cmoon on excessive Big grin

- I apologized my tvl's members and I pleased them to play match vs fuc sunday but they definately disagree ... Dunno why - abarth isnt whole tvl.