Defrag

6 replies [Last post]
*ROCKET.SUB.SWE*
Rocket's picture
Ok, since i have been trick jumping in Defrag for a couple of years now, i thought i start a post Where ppl Can share Defrag Demos. Or even Runs in e+ u think quallify as RUNS Big grin

Mainly i just wana know if there is any interest in Defrag here at e+.net

So maby we defraggers can join up on a server and run some cool maps for the highest (read LOWEST...) Score Big grin
Or something like that...

I got far to many defrag demos to post so ill see if there is any interest in this mod and then i can lay some shiznitz out!

Ok cya

Weebl

there have been about 3-4 threads till now about defrag mate, try to search first before posting Happy

*ROCKET.SUB.SWE*
Rocket's picture

Ok. SORRRRYYYYYYY... fuck this god damn post then Big grin hihi

Weebl

hehe no worries mate Happy i defrag but not good Tongue i need someone to help me learn more Happy i love to plasma climb though and i can climb some HUGE walls Big grin hehe Tongue

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

i play it from time to time in the -O- server...they tought me some pretty cool stuff like plasma and pretty in depth with rockets Tongue overjumping is hard though....

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

Weebl

ummm i would suggest you change your ava man Tongue

*ROCKET.SUB.SWE*
Rocket's picture

I can help u guys out with all that concerns DEFRAG, nhot to brag but i hold 4 World records.... On Official maps... Im ranked like 126 in the world ATM Big grin

But my defrag skills has been higher, now i play a lot of different mods and its hard to find time to train them all.. so im great at CPMA and DEFRAG, and osp... But in other mods i suck or am decent.

But if u want me to teach u all the tricks in the book, gimme a buzz at my MSN '

Cya