D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

37 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
troll-e wrote:

So you are Ibrahim? like this ...

AHAHAHAHAHA n1 dude, expedion go back to al queda, i heard ur uncle saddam is dead and ur dad bin laden too so get the fuck back so ISIS before we torch u alive suka

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
DR*DIABLO wrote:


AHAHAHAHAHA n1 dude, expedion go back to al queda, i heard ur uncle saddam is dead and ur dad bin laden too so get the fuck back so ISIS before we torch u alive suka

The irony, oh boy. Anyway I couldn't find a potato that looks like an arab. So I'll just give you a picture of an arab terrorist instead.



DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA n1 dude, expedion go back to al queda, i heard ur uncle saddam is dead and ur dad bin laden too so get the fuck back so ISIS before we torch u alive suka

The irony, oh boy. Anyway I couldn't find a potato that looks like an arab. So I'll just give you a picture of an arab terrorist instead.

nice photo of ur father wearing a condom on his head, now i get why ur like this lol anyway, i have mercy of u since i understand that for spend ur time trying to trash my topic u must have serious issues, nothing new ofc but ok son, go on Happy as someone didn't understood....u did me a great favour, keeping shitting my topic made it be always on 1st place, so many ppl readed it and i succeded gettin requests for clan, thx for ur service gay boy Kiss IBRAHIMELLA <3

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
DR*DIABLO wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
DR*DIABLO wrote:

AHAHAHAHAHA n1 dude, expedion go back to al queda, i heard ur uncle saddam is dead and ur dad bin laden too so get the fuck back so ISIS before we torch u alive suka

The irony, oh boy. Anyway I couldn't find a potato that looks like an arab. So I'll just give you a picture of an arab terrorist instead.

nice photo of ur father wearing a condom on his head, now i get why ur like this lol anyway, i have mercy of u since i understand that for spend ur time trying to trash my topic u must have serious issues, nothing new ofc but ok son, go on Happy as someone didn't understood....u did me a great favour, keeping shitting my topic made it be always on 1st place, so many ppl readed it and i succeded gettin requests for clan, thx for ur service gay boy Kiss IBRAHIMELLA <3

Ah, the age old oblivious arab in denial of his own roots. Classic textbook material. Well, you'll always be my little arab potato Happy.



DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

so must nothing to say that u gone mental lol as u wish IBRAHIM Kiss

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Anyway I couldn't find a potato that looks like an arab.

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
eu.jeff wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Anyway I couldn't find a potato that looks like an arab.

LOL, totally looks legit.



DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
IT Italy
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

jeffrey which one of u is in the foto? can't recognize Tongue

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

You are just jealous cuz i'm more pretty then you Big hug