D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

37 replies [Last post]
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:

Hello, since we have the upcoming Railonly freeze league 2014, i decided to open a railonly clan and recruit players for it. Whoever is interested can send me a PM or answer here.

|¯FC_| Suchspeed<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

Hiau hahuhahaAdd me in Tongue

Aero wrote:
who enters into my anus kurwa!!!!!

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
|¯FC_| Suchspeed<- wrote:

Hiau hahuhahaAdd me in Tongue

omg i said railonly clan not retard clan Tongue btw ur in FFS! clan, u should quit there or put IA status in that clan for join

xv!benedykt.
xvibenedykt's picture
Offline
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

take me take me!
iam here!

'WBD*GOGI'
GogiH's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

Diablo me join... So pls invite me! Big grin

cheat.exe
klash's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

lmao fabio, you're paint pro now as i see lol

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
cheat.exe wrote:

lmao fabio, you're paint pro now as i see lol

ahah yea im getting skilled with that

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)

Looks more like a recruiting program for ISIS.



DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

Looks more like a recruiting program for ISIS.

ye and it will be complete when u gonna join us right IBRAHIM? ah wait, ppl here didn't know ur real name was IBRAHIM? ahahahah hope that argali will read this Tongue

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
DR*DIABLO wrote:

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Looks more like a recruiting program for ISIS.

ye and it will be complete when u gonna join us right IBRAHIM? ah wait, ppl here didn't know ur real name was IBRAHIM? ahahahah hope that argali will read this Tongue

Atleast my face doesn't have potatohead and isis written all over my face.



DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: D1ABL0 wants YOU! (recruiting)
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

DR*DIABLO wrote:
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Looks more like a recruiting program for ISIS.

ye and it will be complete when u gonna join us right IBRAHIM? ah wait, ppl here didn't know ur real name was IBRAHIM? ahahahah hope that argali will read this Tongue

Atleast my face doesn't have potatohead and isis written all over my face.

since u never showed it, prolly must be worse than ur name, i wouldn't wonder from such fucked up fag Winking