®CW/ r4e TDM// SKILLZ <3 2:1 (IS) / 20.09.2012

32 replies [Last post]
tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
Re: ®CW/ r4e TDM// SKILLZ <3 2:1 (IS) / 20.09.2012
stylish wrote:

TRICKY ТЫ ДОЛБОЕБ ИЗВИНИ КОНЕЧНО

excuse me)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ?

ahhhhahahahhhhaaa, sure beat me in duel, I'd like to beat you with my fists aswell, nerdie )))))

HDclan|brat
BRAT_'s picture
zarzyn wrote:

why you all suprised.
it is rail tdm cup.
Camp Noob Pidor tactic bla bla
Who cares
skillz win
gg Tongue

true!!!

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

hahaha

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

ahhaha you dont even understand what I wrote moron

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
stylish wrote:

ahhaha you dont even understand what I wrote moron

ghahhagahgahahhahahhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa also I laught so hard on your great jokes, I sorry no russian, dont understand(((((((((((((

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
equinox wrote:

!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:
tdm dm8 :E that's so wrong and campy, i hate it

If you think that dm8 tdm is campy and wrong , watch the demo of dm7 and how those assholes haven't moved from one room entire map. On dm8 we moved at least around the room we chosen to guard, but on dm7 they just camped at red first and than in rocket, and it was gayest and most stupid game i ever played... after duel vs you terror on ztn3tourney Tongue

hhaha i remember that ztn3tourney xd i wrote to jeff that i will try to piss u off xd and it worked.
qlinsta.cfg 1v1 is easy, just kill once to have advantage and then, hide, run, camp and u will make your opponent mad. Just like i did with u. NOOOOb v1 xd

btw stylish, howcome u are still alive in russia with clothes like that ? u would be atleast assraped in poland for it xdd unless u already had this situation and "LIKE"'ed it xdddd

also: this tdm goes totally wrong way, xd usually tdm match is about camping spawn points solo, not about 4 in one room pussies Happy

equinox

hhaha i remember that ztn3tourney xd i wrote to jeff that i will try to piss u off xd and it worked.
qlinsta.cfg 1v1 is easy, just kill once to have advantage and then, hide, run, camp and u will make your opponent mad. Just like i did with u. NOOOOb v1 xd

that doesn't makes me noob, it makes you pussy Tongue

equinox

btw stylish, howcome u are still alive in russia with clothes like that ? u would be atleast assraped in poland for it xdd unless u already had this situation and "LIKE"'ed it xdddd

Big grin i think he missed something... hmmm... yes! black socks on that combination makes it perfect! Big grin

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
equinox wrote:

that doesn't makes me noob, it makes you pussy Tongue

nope, i had atleast 10 frags advantage if i remember and then started to "play" with u Winking
dunno what u were counting on but i'm not going backwards with my eyes closed on a fag like u xd

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture

Can this topic be locked cuz its going no where...