®CW/ r4e TDM// SKILLZ <3 2:1 (IS) / 20.09.2012

32 replies [Last post]
D\V/N
Re: CW/ r4e TDM// SKILLZ <3 2:1 (IS) / 20.09.2012

It's better for me not say words i shouldn't say, so here's my comment: "Nice patience skillz"

cheers, divin

!@#$%&*( terror )_
terror's picture
Re: ®CW/ r4e TDM// SKILLZ <3 2:1 (IS) / 20.09.2012

tdm dm8 :E that's so wrong and campy, i hate it

equinox
!@#$%&*( terror )_ wrote:

tdm dm8 :E that's so wrong and campy, i hate it

If you think that dm8 tdm is campy and wrong , watch the demo of dm7 and how those assholes haven't moved from one room entire map. On dm8 we moved at least around the room we chosen to guard, but on dm7 they just camped at red first and than in rocket, and it was gayest and most stupid game i ever played... after duel vs you terror on ztn3tourney Tongue

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

is guys u idiots or what? you camped whole dm8 . and what can i say I hope you enjoyed dm7 you want to play campy so get this shit.

tr1ckhooo
Tricky's picture
stylish wrote:

is guys u idiots or what? you camped whole dm8 . and what can i say I hope you enjoyed dm7 you want to play campy so get this shit.

you know what? Atleast we wasn't so childish that we changed our camping location, after losing the first camping place. You camped at rocket in dm8 aswell and then we took it from you. Thats not same as camping in red and after losing it, changing camp place to another one, which was rocket this time. You are ruining this game, nobody wants pussies like you to e+

(If we didn't take rocket from you in dm8, you would have camped there all map, so you have no rights to tell us that we are campers. Also when you were camping at rocket in dm8, we tried to push in still, we didn't act like u did in dm7.

If ur still so fucking noob that you can't see what happened, you'd better just gtfo.

p1atinum

Cool sayed xD

tr1ckhooo wrote:

stylish wrote:

you know what? Atleast we wasn't so childish that we changed our camping location, after losing the first camping place. You camped at rocket in dm8 aswell and then we took it from you. Thats not same as camping in red and after losing it, changing camp place to another one, which was rocket this time. You are ruining this game, nobody wants pussies like you to e+

(If we didn't take rocket from you in dm8, you would have camped there all map, so you have no rights to tell us that we are campers. Also when you were camping at rocket in dm8, we tried to push in still, we didn't act like u did in dm7.

If ur still so fucking noob that you can't see what happened, you'd better just gtfo.

boo

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

TRICKY ТЫ ДОЛБОЕБ ИЗВИНИ КОНЕЧНО

stylish
ULTRA BOY's picture

I do not care what you wrote up there, I'll show you who is noob on duel kid...

equinox
stylish wrote:

I do not care what you wrote up there

You don't care what he wrote ,because you don't understand what he wrote, and you don't understand because you suck at english, like most of your fellow pidars xd
on topic: as tricky said ,after loosing some location we tried to recover it by attacking, and you retreated to another free location and camped your gay asses there Big grin it was a game of mouse and cat, but you were the mouse ...sorry... rats...

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

why you all suprised.
it is rail tdm cup.
Camp Noob Pidor tactic bla bla
Who cares
skillz win
gg Tongue

Happy