®CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 TwT // 11.03. 2014

26 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 TwT // 11.03. 2014
kszksz wrote:

Yes, PB is out of date, there is nobody in evenbalance who cares anymore about that old game as quake is. I would see open tests before running this on servers, and I can bet this antiWH won't pass the tests due to kicking players without WH, just by some random shots (no offence Violence). I know you have best info about undetectable hacks after sweet relationship with Ligas;] Anyway I don't see the point to discuss with you as long as you are maniac, and don't even read posts, just answering with your option like stubborn dick. There is example of it in your min/max ping topic, where I tried my best to explain you as simple as it was possible what is the matter, and what I got in return? You changed your mind and allowed people to play on 200ms ping.

I bring this up only because new e+ already developed and it has awh, time will tell how you smart guys...

p1atinum

gg, can't you understand that you're all cheaters and lohs Happy

boo

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

from my point it is unbalance that azrael hit first, he shoud see enemy second cause of worst ping. but not on unlagged

Happy

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
kszksz wrote:

Man

thats an overstatement.

/
q3fun's picture
zarzyn wrote:

from my point it is unbalance that azrael hit first, he shoud see enemy second cause of worst ping. but not on unlagged

lol, man, you here?

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture

no me not here

Happy