®CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 TwT // 11.03. 2014

26 replies [Last post]
/
q3fun's picture
Re: CW (FTAG) // sNeAkY 2 : 1 TwT // 11.03. 2014
kszksz wrote:

Bopoh you are out of mind, you want people play with ping between 30ms and 150ms, now some random antiWH programs, posting here some random vids, where do you see hack in Azrarles frag? If he'd play with WH, he could hit you with first shoot, you were standing in one place, like waiting for it. Man think logically... Is there anyone who is not suspected as a cheater after killing you? Grow up!

i see that pb not see wh! Need some examples?

implement violence awh in mod please!

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
/ wrote:

kszksz wrote:
Bopoh you are out of mind, you want people play with ping between 30ms and 150ms, now some random antiWH programs, posting here some random vids, where do you see hack in Azrarles frag? If he'd play with WH, he could hit you with first shoot, you were standing in one place, like waiting for it. Man think logically... Is there anyone who is not suspected as a cheater after killing you? Grow up!

i see that pb not see wh! Need some examples?

Great, good to know you've obtained a hack now that is undetectable by PB. Just a matter of time before people figure out you've been using it for years. And wondering why you still.... suck. RHAHAHAHAHAH ROFLTROLOLOLOLOLOL. sorry.

/
q3fun's picture

I not use him, but fact is that, Wallchack for PB undetected!
implement violence awh in mod please!

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Great, good to know you've obtained a hack now that is undetectable by PB. Just a matter of time before people figure out you've been using it for years

i wait, mb you can make one video how I do it... loh

kami

GG stupid Bopoh, you just showed us that there is a hack out there that can bypass PB, and where you can find it, what its called, when its made and so on.....
Just because you cant get to peoples standard it doesnt mean we have to go after your standards. Sometime im just wondering if you are some mentaly low guy who sits behind a pc in his hospitals room without the nurse knowing it and saying such stuff. Its tottalyl over human logic what you are showing and saying!

◀█ BIG BOB
expedion's picture
kami wrote:

GG stupid Bopoh, you just showed us that there is a hack out there that can bypass PB, and where you can find it, what its called, when its made and so on.....
Just because you cant get to peoples standard it doesnt mean we have to go after your standards. Sometime im just wondering if you are some mentaly low guy who sits behind a pc in his hospitals room without the nurse knowing it and saying such stuff. Its tottalyl over human logic what you are showing and saying!

Man that's a little mean... I troll on Bopoh but don't say things like "Mentally low person who sits behind a laptop in a hospital room", it's kind of disrespectful Kam. Next time just say: Bopoh, lay off the heroin. Bopoh you're cool mate, don't take these jokes so serious.

/
q3fun's picture
kami wrote:

hey man, it's wh works from 2010, and him light find in google, i only try open your eyes on problem and show decision, decision it's VIOLENCE aWH!

kami
◀█ BIG BOB wrote:

kami wrote:

Man that's a little mean... I troll on Bopoh but don't say things like "Mentally low person who sits behind a laptop in a hospital room", it's kind of disrespectful Kam. Next time just say: Bopoh, lay off the heroin. Bopoh you're cool mate, don't take these jokes so serious.

Dunno if you're trolling being sarcastic or what ever, but im clear with my word, its harsh yes, but i find it true. Honestly, his wya to think really amazes me, i've never seen such a low IQ, people [People = many guys at once] are saying this, but he turns towards and say that, and then posting some good nice filthy stuff. Just before i think he's a troller from COD or something who has comed to destroy the q3 community lol

kami
/ wrote:

kami wrote:

hey man, it's wh works from 2010, and him light find in google, i only try open your eyes on problem and show decision, decision it's VIOLENCE aWH!

Its funny its saying undectected with hhuge green leeters..But why you have to make that decision? Because of a player who pwned you? Its obviously that there is no hack there for me, pure predictions, but i guess that discussion is never ending with your, your standards you know..Also, if a better AWH helps the community, then ok why not get it, but there must be a reason since so manny people is against? Maybe because people think it sucks due to a bug? If you personally can fix it, okeee tokee Happy

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Yes, PB is out of date, there is nobody in evenbalance who cares anymore about that old game as quake is. I would see open tests before running this on servers, and I can bet this antiWH won't pass the tests due to kicking players without WH, just by some random shots (no offence Violence). I know you have best info about undetectable hacks after sweet relationship with Ligas;] Anyway I don't see the point to discuss with you as long as you are maniac, and don't even read posts, just answering with your option like stubborn dick. There is example of it in your min/max ping topic, where I tried my best to explain you as simple as it was possible what is the matter, and what I got in return? You changed your mind and allowed people to play on 200ms ping.

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

/
q3fun's picture
kami wrote:

/ wrote:
kami wrote:

Its funny its saying undectected with hhuge green leeters..But why you have to make that decision? Because of a player who pwned you? Its obviously that there is no hack there for me, pure predictions, but i guess that discussion is never ending with your, your standards you know..Also, if a better AWH helps the community, then ok why not get it, but there must be a reason since so manny people is against? Maybe because people think it sucks due to a bug? If you personally can fix it, okeee tokee Happy

probably i can