CTF Madness Cup : DA 2-1 LEM

82 replies [Last post]
mow Q [EN]

ash, please dont rise stuff out of context.

I said "if we get fooled again...", than we deny to play any further CTF4 map

It was LSF blaming us, not we LSF. Got it? Additional, it is offtopic.

We dont treat people unfair, but if we get treaten unfair we are not allowed to speak? Ok, if this is ur oppinion dear ash Sad

Anyhow, please just dont abuse my posts on a other meaning as they was spoken. thx.

'ASH

rules didnt say we had to post demos, so dont abuse us. thx

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

The rule didn't exist before this round. It's fucking obvious it doesn't apply to the games already played. Why such ridiculous reactions, serously :roll:

--

ps: Consider these games would be on gtv, the whole demo thing is pure bullshit, imo. (if it wasn't too much hussle to setup it and actually tame all the bugs)

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Ok then, if you want to abuse my mistake (in not posting 100% foolproof rules) i can as well abuse your mistake.

The war has to be replayed because PURE was 0. That rule was there since start.

Or you can post the demos.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Ok then, if you want to abuse my mistake (in not posting 100% foolproof rules) i can as well abuse your mistake.

The war has to be replayed because PURE was 0. That rule was there since start.

Or you can post the demos.

short question
where is the rule that the war has to be played pure?
so far its just a notranked/ranked and yellow card for poster as long as he doesnt proof that its lem mistake.

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

dr4nzy
Hell Boy's picture

gg Winking

Case: THERMALTAKE V200 TG
PSU: THERMALTAKE 600W
Cpu: AMD RYZEN 7 3700X
Motherboard: MSI X570 GAMING PRO CARBON
Graphic card: MSI 5700 XT 8GB
Ram: GSKILL 2X8 GB DDR4 3600MHZ
Monitor: ASUS TUF 165 HZ VG27VQ
Mouse: RAZER DEATHADDER BLACK EDITION 3.5G
Mousepad: RAZER GOLIATHUS SPEED EDITION
Headset: Oem Headset
M2 SSD: XPG 512 GB
its me :F > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HtyF0jux2Q

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

It says the war must be ranked.

In order for a war to be ranked the game MUST be pb and pure 1.

PB and PURE were made mandatory since start of 2008, as it was written in one of the rules discussion topics.

Due to college i still didnt post the updated rules of engagement, but they are in effect (and can be gathered from the rules discussion threads)

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

tartaros
GreekPecker's picture

foks why be like that? You do know that the couple of da members that took demos can easily claim they lost them?

The rule wasn't there, let it go man. Thinking

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

It wasnt, but it should have been. I had 4 exams during those days and i posted the rules i could remember at the moment. Thats one rule that had to be there, but i forgot it.

When DA asked me will i allow the war even though it was pure 0, i said "sure, a mistake like that can happen to anyone".

Now that a mistake like that hapened to me, they wont let it rest, they keep on pushing.

That grattitude i guess Confused

mow Q [EN]

yea, anyway, tartaros is right.

if da is fair, they gonna post it later, after the cup (fair to community i mean).

Further, all clans agreed on rules which were posted. This rule wasnt posted, and u cant force clan-people to read all threads to be up to date with rules, since u did not update the rules topic, which has to be read, but other topics not.

anyway, if DA is fair, they gonna post it at least after the cup.

and ash, thx for personal attack, since i have just the good in mind for the community. or are u up to show every new player all ctf moves like pgv did it in past? are up for such a big task? i guess no (concerning ur current posts)