CTF Madness Cup : DA 2-1 LEM

82 replies [Last post]
'ASH

lol@rules update

love bird interest ?

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

Last time crap like this was hapening was when KO didnt want to post demos in TDML 2 years ago.

Man i tought clans here matured ...

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

Last time crap like this was hapening was when KO didnt want to post demos in TDML 2 years ago.

Man i tought clans here matured ...

o'rly?

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:

Since 2!S was always a open and helpfull clan, 2!S wasn't scared to post demos at any time. Sure, we are not the rockers on TDM, but we are strong in freeze and "very strong" in CTF as long our CTF-Squad is available. We posted our demos, so all people can c the great and quick moves of secret, odin and chrono, so they can learn from it, so we could have one day more competition in ctf on plus.cfg.

The only real strong opponent was no clan in past, it was a team, ZOO-Team. Meanwhile DA would be a strong opponent, too.

But we are not interested with playing an egoistic opponent. Imo they have to post it, for sure, it would be no problem for us if they post it "after" the cup.

CTF is just a small flame in plus.cfg, and it would help others to learn from, since DA has now good CTF players, too.

So, here my point. RENO and Killer have to promise that they post Demos at latest after the Cup. If they dont promise now, 2!S is out of the cup, since we cant accept any community-hostile behaviour.

n1, gl and hf 2!s

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

'ASH
x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

that wasnt a tournament nor league.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

'ASH

LOL Laughing

bs answer seriously :roll: (edit : demos are first here to prove the result is the good result hmm dont u agree with that ? )

and btw, typically Mow's post :

2!s is fair blablabla (Ash : yeah in game they always are)
but if u dont or do ... [some stuff]
we are out of/we dont play [example : ctf4 against lsf, or other in the past]

:roll:

UnknownUser807
Reno's picture
2!S*LEUKOTHEA! wrote:

mow Q [EN] wrote:
RENO and Killer have to promise that they post Demos at latest after the Cup. If they dont promise now, 2!S is out of the cup, since we cant accept any community-hostile behaviour.

Sorry Mow, but I didn't even record any demos (it lags my pc), but to be honest it was not a rule to post demos so I don't see why you should threaten to quit the cup because of it. Who is being community hostile? If the other DA's have demos and want to post them it's up to them. cheers.

x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

6. Demos from both teams (1 mixed demo or 1 demo each team) are mandatory and have to be posted till the start of next round or the team not posting them is WOed.

lol to this. Just cos your girlfriend makes a fuss about demos blah blah you go and change the rules DURING CUP.. gg m8

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin

.DA|BEAST.
Beast_Cro's picture
x.foksie'loy.drt? wrote:

that wasnt a tournament nor league.

That was a ranked CW (thats what it says there)....

OMG all this is so BS, we (DA) have 1 freakin' demo (1map) and u want that so much u r ready to change the rules?! Even after the tournament has began?

Lets just play and see who is better, without all this...and watch demos after, for the arhive.

Pe4ce

The chase is better than the catch!

.DA| Clan | CRO Team

Beer freezer server map rotation + download links:
http://www.excessiveplus.net/forums/thread/beer-freezer-rotation

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

This is too good.

*watches from the corner while eating pop-corn*