- General POLSKI Topic
- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
.:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 1st Round -C4- 2:0 THC
20. February 2008 - 1:52
#21
.:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 1st Round -C4- 2:0 THC
lol, pla already posted demos
lol, sry for my fast "reading"...those glasses I ordered should be here any day now ![]()
20. February 2008 - 10:00
#22
.:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 1st Round -C4- 2:0 THC
You mean monocle? ![]()
Since you have an eye patch over one eye ![]()
20. February 2008 - 17:29
#23
.:CTF MADNESS CUP:. 1st Round -C4- 2:0 THC
(sorry) OT:
U r almost right...I use to have that, but thats an "old" pic...now I use both eyes ![]()
- « first
- ‹ previous
- 1
- 2
- 3


