- Excessive Plus 1.03 - Forcing custom expert.cfg / plus.cfg offline against bots (Win7)
- General POLSKI Topic
- Quake All-stars December 2026 frag night
- Youtube
- add AI voice commentator to game
- JIVA's server invite players
- help me with rcon comman
- JIVA's games.log parser
- how many quake 3 players E+ still play sometimes
- DOOM 2 SERVER - UPDATE
CTF Cappers Cup 2012
4. September 2012 - 7:58
#22
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012
yeah i think so tomek XD
u know who teach u...... (me) xD xD xD xD hahahahahahhaha
4. September 2012 - 8:20
#23
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012
Put me in as defender! I don't know half the maps, but I'll play cuz dynio is a camper !
4. September 2012 - 14:26
#25
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012
need for atackers - equi and tyrant!!!
4. September 2012 - 17:49
#27
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012
awwww, why is it saturday =(
4. September 2012 - 20:46
#28
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012
I´ll see abarth! ![]()
4. September 2012 - 22:32
#30
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012
Damn you dynio ![]()
This Saturday my brother will mary so i will not make it and i wanted to come.
To bad, maybe another time ![]()











deadline: 8th September 2012 17.00 CET
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/shot12491071.jpg/ try then ;]
beat my record? are you sure?
And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.