CTF Cappers Cup 2012

41 replies [Last post]
kszksz
japierdole's picture

CTF Cappers Cup 2012

CUP WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 10th September 20:00 CET

So here’s a cup that’s specifically for Offence/Cappers. CTF is a team game, but this cup is for individuals, so as many people can enter as they want. The basic idea is that you enter as a solo Capper and cap flags against 2 or 3 defenders. You will have 7 minutes to cap as many flags as you can.

*Rules*

Arrow Cap as many flags as you can in 7 minutes.

Arrow 1 point is awarded for each flag you cap.

Arrow An additional 3 bonus points can be earned for making the fastest capture on the map. 2 points for the second fastest capture, and 1 point for the 3rd fastest capture.

Arrow A capper can use any tactic they want to get the flag. For example, it’s no problem if you want to try and kill the defence first. Winking

Arrow There will be 1 map played each week, where cappers will be expected to turn up and play their 7 minutes. Scores will be recorded on the night.

Arrow If you miss a map, then you will lose points! If time permits, it might be possible to play your missed map the following week.

Arrow If Defenders see their flag leave the base, they will not be allowed to use KILL to try and spawn on middle.

Arrow One defender will be allowed to chase the capper as far as he wants. It will be agreed between defenders who will chase.

Arrow The chasing defender is not allowed to touch the cappers flag. If for some reason they prevent a capper from capping by taking his flag, the capper will immediately be awarded 1 point.

Arrow If a defender is killed and spawns on middle, he must make his way back to base. If he sees the capper on his way back, he can try to kill him. If he is the chasing defender, he can try to chase the capper.

Arrow PB and Pure on.

*Maps*

Arrow Mkbase versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3wcp1 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3ctf1 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3w2 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3wcp6 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3wcp17 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3wcp18 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3w4 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Q3wcp14 versus 2 defenders

Arrow Mapel4b versus 3 defenders

*Configs*

Arrow The default config will be PlusN

If you want to take part, please let me know in this thread Happy

Ideas for improvements to the rules/system are welcome. I'd like to play it at one day but if people will like it and join, I'll make it in rounds. Defence volunteers wanted! ;]

*Cappers*

*Defenders*

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

-C4-KOSZMIT
Rank moderator

Crazy idea for event Tongue but I guess there will be few capers interested. You can count me in as defender :]

- Gentelmans, we are dealing with someone here who has absolutely no life..
- How do you kill that which has no life..?

kszksz
japierdole's picture
Re: CTF Cappers Cup 2012

hehhe I hope so ;] thanks!

And even I walk through the darkest valley of the shadow of death I will be not afraid because I am the worst motherfucker in this place.

/
q3fun's picture
kszksz wrote:

The default config will be PlusN

PlusMixCTF.cfg
may be worth the risk and find out who is the real master ctf even in unfamiliar configuration?

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Maybe give me server with this configuration and let me test this with people before I will risk okay?

/
q3fun's picture

okey well, we do it tomorrow Happy

/
q3fun's picture

I'll be wearing flags, if I understand this one, I am against the three? this is for me!

and let's see tomorrow a new Plus Mix CTF_CFG))

/
q3fun's picture

We have a server! all all all come back tomorrow! I hope you enjoy!!
server will work with 20cet! *B@N@N@ FTAG by
*(IS)
server name "Plus Mix CTF" (red)!
Grand Thank AND !

P.S.: Server will run one evening!Only you (E + MAN) can give us the pleasure to play constantly on this configuration!

kszksz
japierdole's picture

You will attack and try to score when 2/3 defenders will try to stop you. Okay I'll check that configuration, anyway you should try to use EDIT option for your post XD

n 1 t e
m1k's picture

I might apply as defender, I don't know yet.. This looks fun :3

kszksz
japierdole's picture

Would be nice to see you as defender!