Crat movie season 06-07

37 replies [Last post]
ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Damn.. Worried i've download it 3 times and always this info: ! F:\crat_season_06_07.rar: CRC failed in crat'movie season 06-07.mp4. The file is corrupt

Sad

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
Crat movie season 06-07
ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Damn.. Worried i've download it 3 times and always this info: ! F:\crat_season_06_07.rar: CRC failed in crat'movie season 06-07.mp4. The file is corrupt

Sad

Try downloading the latest version of winRAR then it should work Winking.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

toxicity
Toxic's picture

sucking school:/ cant wait for my comeback to home for check this out ... From coments it seems like GG sucer Tongue

(.I tried to be perfect ,but nothing was worth it I don't believe it make's me real.)

HYPER'DRAGON
Dragon.'s picture
rUnThEoN?! wrote:

+nice rockets
+nice quality
+fitting sound (even if i dont like it)
-much to short
-where are the impossible rail shoots? (sure, no rail fragfest, but i would like to see more 'a pixel' shoots)
-a lot third person

sure, some thinks are just my opinion and gonna stay that, u cant do it right for everyone.
good work.

exactly !

very good quality rocket kills are good but there was no frag that i can say "WOW" . i know you made some better kills : ) . thx for movie i enjoyed the 3-4 min Tongue !!! gg

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

good video dude, i love the graphic quality. Too bad, it's too short, i would have liked different musics and maybe to see a little bit more in your crosshair although i like the 3rd person playback when the camera is well placed, so you can see the whole move/action + the frag itself Happy

Good work Happy

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
EQUILIBRIUM wrote:

ASSCARI * DSS wrote:

Sad

Try downloading the latest version of winRAR then it should work Winking.

Nothin ;(

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

if you are using some download manager, try using opera's or firefox's default download manager.

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Nope, I'm using default firfox download manager... damn.

kraster
kraster's picture

ask some1 to give u on msn or some1 to upload on a fileshare server( i cant cause my upload speed sux and will take like 5hours to upload it..) just the avi file(not winrared) cause i dont think u want that readme text anyway Happy

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture
kraster wrote:

ask some1 to give u on msn or some1 to upload on a fileshare server( i cant cause my upload speed sux and will take like 5hours to upload it..) just the avi file(not winrared) cause i dont think u want that readme text anyway Happy

hehe : > Easy to say Tongue