37 replies [Last post]
Memphis.

gg crat

-edit-

jupieee u own me with a rocket ^^

kek

not bad suce. gj

next time use less 3rd person imo. I liked the simple but nice editing. +1

Oh and thx for mentioning ze pickupz0r (even tho it's kinda dead)

x.foksie'loy.drt?
foksie's picture

actually a pleasant thing to watch

+ some nice frags
+ simple but nice
+/- sync could be better
- too much third view

good job!

I am proud of spreading a pirated Excessive Plus version and claim to be the original author, yay!

{SGR}{SGR}WARNERMAN
warnerman's picture

Hiho Crat ,
niice niiice frags, more that rockets one Tongue

Thx for sharing mate aaaaand when will i see u on servers-????? Big grin

gg crat hf crat Tongue

We has been felling ourself like a drop of water out of the ocean, smalls, weak, etc.
What if we introduce the drop into the ocean?
From that perspective the drop do not feel itself anymore small or weak ... Can u feel what it means?
http://video.google.es/videoplay?docid=7590772592900521369&hl=es

shellingjoke
shellingjoke's picture

i like the movie, GJ crat, but there is one thing that i think you could change, that would make the whole thing even better, i think.
you should let the frags appear in the rhythm of the music. so when there is a strong bass in the song, a nice shot would fit... just letting that moment pass and the nice frag appears half a second later, the frag-style suffers.
and a bit more first-person-action would be nice too Happy

but thats (maybe) just my opinion Tongue

I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every penguin that didnt wanna screw to save its species.

EQUILIBRIUM
telox's picture
Crat movie season 06-07

Nice movie man, too bad that you wasted so much time on 3D actions. But rocket shots are nice, just need to have a bit more time before the actial shots. I really liked the rocket shot which killed someone called phantomas on that CTF island map, I met him a couple of times he is a real noob.

----------------------
|ZOO| team - Connecting people.

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

content wise it was quite good. but the 3rd person cams and the music kinda ruined it for me. and it still lacks the wow value. i was thinking it would have lots of uber flick rails and bfg shots and nades and stuff. Confused

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan

kraster
kraster's picture

If it doesn't work with VLC(like in my case, works 5 sec than blocks cause of bad PC) try instead Media Player Classic Winking

About the movie : n1. The music is good and like all said much 3rd action. Imo wouldnt be much if the movie was longer like 7-8 minutes Happy

|AbarTh|
AbarTh's picture

Rockets are the most useless among e+ configs. You Crat made them bit more usefull and more funny Big grin Good job Crat

Nothing is impossible

RONiN
YasDaMan's picture

i have to disagree with most of the people about the 3rd person... it shows a lot of art direction, and i would have found it boring in the 1st person... only a touch of 1st person was good enough.

very nicely done all round, short and sweet.

only thing i would say is that you could have non-fragging moments in there too like movements, tips and tricks and sneaky bits to make it complete.