CLASS 2:0 NINJA/03.02.07

39 replies [Last post]
PITBULL[ERA]

Even with the STUPID flamewar going on, GG to both teams. Ninja, like EVOL.RENA said, you'll be better next time! I think CW is a 50/50 thing. You can have your part of liking, and have the 50 other part not liking, depending on both clan's preferences. Don't get mad about that, it's only a game. Welcome to the clan rank and we hope to play with you any day! Winking (This comment is both way, Ninja and CLASS, stop that flame war Crying)

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

lol lol lol, i'm gonna stop this thing now, but before that, lol lol lol Class = spammers + campers + spawn killers hahahahahahahaha now that's so funny dude, u know nothing about us, u just were mad because u weren't doing good Happy u behave like a child a typical reaction when they are loosing, just because u weren't fragging u were like Crying Crying Crying please dude, if u are gonna play CW, play it like a man, deal with the facts, don't comeout and say " camper " " spammers", i never seen a rules where it says "If u camp u will bet banned or kicked" or even better i've never seen a rule of the E+ rank rules saying the same thing, everything is allowed on CW when it comes to frag, no1 likes to be fragged by from the back but eventhough is not forbidden, so u are gonna complain also for that shark? "don't shoot me in the back" pfffffffffff please.... We don't like to camp but sometimes the camping is needed, well a person who has been in a clan would know that not an ignorant, every1 camps and spamm, we just do it more less than other clans, or u never watch a CW between KO vs SWE, or KO vs Lemon etc... etc... i don't think u have, i think shark that u will be come out crying of that CW complaining and Crying Crying , besides u said that the CW was shit, now u bring that we are noob spammers and campers, plz have some guts, now i got mad but i'm gonna stop this shit right here, i don't know why people has to be so ignorant, well that's why the books and the experience is for...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

.shark!

did you read what i posted.. all i said was camping is part of the cw but you dont have to spam Happy and i got most frags so i wanst complaining ..im done..

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture

Many people have brought up the issue of camping and spamming, and it has led to nothing but flamewars, please let it rest in peace.

gl in future cws to both clans.

(HK) PLINKS
plinko's picture

And the cw was supposed to start at 7.....not 8....

gg we will see each other around

maybe next time....things will be different....

gg class

Kupo!

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture
(HK) PLINKS wrote:

And the cw was supposed to start at 7.....not 8....

Read well Kupo Happy...peace...

http://forums.excessiveplus.net/viewtopic.php?t=12155

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

(HK) PLINKS
plinko's picture

7 central time......im done with this ...to prevent further flaming or what not.....

Tongue

Kupo!

*A*C|_ASS*LIK|_l_|ID
LiKwid_KrystaL's picture

*Previous Comment Withdrawn*

(...this is bullshit)

- Mike @ Ashamed

Your RETIRED Local Militant Problem Solver.

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Please discus in private. Winking Tread become out of control so I have to slam doors and lock it this room Winking
Regards

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...