CLASS 2:0 NINJA/03.02.07

39 replies [Last post]
|_||_AMFO
ForeSt's picture

meh..Good Game -_-;

{+}{_}LAmfo:D{+}{_}

(HK) PLINKS
plinko's picture

I just wasnt happy with everything in general....i really wanted to leave after palying 5 minutes...I would have prefered it to be a FW but im sure Class wouldnt have done that.....and Vamp doesnt speak much...

Whats said and done.....class won.....i didnt really care about it because i was already in a bad mood before hand but i was there to make it happen...

Me and Shark just were not happy in general about everything.....we even used different tags and I was doing Xanax during the war....so it shows that we really didnt care....

Sorry for being in a bad mood about it....but Good Games...hope to frag you soon

Kupo!

|_||_AMFO
ForeSt's picture

its just a game guys..
its for fun not to win or lose..thanks for your help wonks :'D

Good game Good luck with your next war. Cool

{+}{_}LAmfo:D{+}{_}

NINJA |¯?¯OLDVAMP¯?¯|
OldVamp's picture
*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O wrote:

pls check if ur players can play pb and pure on, preferably on the server the cw is going to be on.

We tried to do that (and actually got a couple of us checked out), but class locked the server down 15 min befor the the match was supposed to begin and wouldnt send us the password untill exaclty time for the match...

The only lesson I learned is that anything goes in a cw, camping, doorway spamming, etc..

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR
nic4evercool's picture

The game started at 9pm EST and not at 8 pm as scheduled, we lock the server because we were setting up the server and doing some work team, so we waited like half hour to get all the Ninja peeps, and i did tell shark to tell his members to join the server and test it, and besides this ain't in question, the thing is that u r starting to flame and bla bla bla, just because we won pffff...peace...

*A*C|_ASS*???2JR wrote:
Sex is a sensation caused by temptation of a guy sticking his location into a girl's destination to increase the population of the next generation. Do you understand my explanation or do you need a demonstration? Big grin ...peace...

NINJA |¯?¯OLDVAMP¯?¯|
OldVamp's picture

I didnt say a thing about looseing, your the one that keeps pimping the fact that you won Winking

.shark!

o2 i didnt do anythign what so ever to flame all i said was shit cw gg during cw i made my name shark@spamisgay because when i spawn i h8 to see bfg rocket mg rail gun lg mg and when i come around corners i see bfg rocket bfg rocket to a extent it was a gg your tactics were better i could give a shit lesa bout camping or spawn frags it doesnt matter to me because thats how you play but the spamming and lame ass shit i will say something about -- other topic i told all the ninjas to do what you said and.. wonko was telling forest to restart his computer/re install quake this delayed it more also you NEED to be able to have Pb+pure to join ninja i gave every1 who joined a test aswell as vamp so dont get started on that. and its not cause we won if any1 from a any clan ANY CLAN spams like you guys did i will say something i dont like it when people put words into my mouth that i did not say.--ill say again good game ninja+class

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

LNNT FROGGY
LNx's picture

wellcome ninjas Happy

gg`s Happy

(\__/)
(+'.'+)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny to your signature help him gain world domination.

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.. [G.Orwell]

*A*C|_ASS*WON]<O
vroomfoondel's picture

<- is very very cool. Big grin

(in case u havent figured it out, that was a response to mads comment.)

ps: dont like spam = go play cpm. and if u think class spams and camps and stuff. o boy. are you in for a surprise when u play other teams! class actually looses a lot of its capability cos most of the players, including me, dont like a campy style. e+ cws = camp + spam spawn points + rail. end of story. and i bet if i make a config that does something about it noone will play. Big grin. over n out for this topic. wonko the cynic.

#e+pickup #excessiveplus #class.clan