Camping

10 replies [Last post]
.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture
Yeah, reading the "spam" topic, the next logical step would be to discuss camping...

OK, supposing im on dm17 1v1, and after my frag im on top planks jumping from and to and i choose to hit spawnpoints (on a rail only site), like good playas do and instead of gettin jus 1 frag i get 2 or 3.
I dont fire into empty spaceon a spwanpoint hoping to hit sum1, i dont stand around on 1 place at the top of the side, i move, when i see the play@, i shoot...

So why the fuck does some spec dickhead go

Quote:
SPAMMER!!1

OFC i didnt pay attention and won the match anyway, and it didnt affect me, i just remembered it and thought of posting here...

IMO its not camping, so people, define genuine "camping"...

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Ask Aliminium, he knows *a lot* about the topic Worried

HYPER*SMORGAR
smorgar's picture

If you sit in one place and wait for the enemy to come = camping.

If you KNOW where the enemy will come and wait for him, thats not camping.

And if you KNOW where the player will spawn and you wait for him to spawn, thats not camping either. Even if you stand still and wait. Thats spawn rape.

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun.

mow Q [EN]

A cordial welcome onto our new cry-baby. o o

BUDMAN E+
Budman's picture

LMAO if it was you getting those 3 or 4 frags you would not think twice about it.

EVOL.DIABLO
HYPER*SMORGAR wrote:

And if you KNOW where the player will spawn and you wait for him to spawn, thats not camping either. Even if you stand still and wait. Thats spawn rape.

u can wait on opponent on one place cuz u know he will come for sure hm?Happy lets end this pointless discussion - camp was, camp is, camp will be ....

HYPER*SMORGAR
smorgar's picture
EVOL.DIABLO wrote:

HYPER*SMORGAR wrote:

u can wait on opponent on one place cuz u know he will come for sure hm?Happy lets end this pointless discussion - camp was, camp is, camp will be ....

What i mean to say is that if you know that he will jump pass that door i like any sec its not camping to take a strategic pos and wait those seconds for him. BUT if you sit in one corner and wait for him to come, sooner or later, thats camping.

I don't have to be careful, I've got a gun.

.aNk/xXxp4l/:bR.Shady'XYN!
ShadyAK's picture

nah the whole point was that i was startegically jumping form one pad 2 another, looking @ different spawn-points watching if the dude shows up.
camp-rape it is Big grin Big grin Big grin

[+]

(*WASP*SH▲DOWKNIGHT) wrote:
nonsense repellent declamatory

rUnThEoN?!
Skullheadq3's picture
Camping

camp = stand around in a croner and wait for a enemy and do nothing (u know he has to come like a terrorist has to plant the bomb in cs)

strategical ambrush = hear the enemy stop moving and sneak him out (maybe through a spot)

and btw aliminium most times camp frozen people

hurrenson: "This idiot is apparently not familiar with a rail/sniper style."

-C4-TYRANTuk.tyrant

no such thing as camp, if u dont like 1 players tactics, find a way to counteract it or leave server
end of topic

~tyrant!~ZoO.ConcreteDonkey

(HK) GoddaM
goddam's picture

I love to camp - and i also love to move - if i get called a camper on server i just use:- gen_yes1.wav