:roll:

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture
BOD.KABAR wrote:

for those who dont understand polish - bng.spetz in his post said that the game`ve been good but we`ve been CHEATING! he said that our player Foxy does not exist (as he hadn`t been registered in clandb before the match) and that`ve been aero.Gohan for real, playing with us under this name, using our tag. WE SAY: THATS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. we won with bng 2 times and their just angry. First: Foxy is our player who was inactive for a long time, but he is back active player and he`s registered in clandb. Second: why for the fuck sake Gohan would play with us? how do you know that was gohan? maybe kinzo? maybe someone from KO? maybe someone from WASP? maybe anyone else? i say - how the fuck do you know? why dont you ask gohan? youre pathetic. and one more thing - spaetz threattened us to ban our clan on every server becouse of this 'cheating'. mindless kids. we think they should be punished for that.

edit: gohan himself said what does he think of it...

I assume you are right Kabar, gg's anyway

please give your clan more respect Speatz and give prove before you accuse! Evil

kx

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

triv'
trivium's picture

gg both forget to say that

playing on
[mouse]: ie 3.0
[mousepad]: corepad eyepad xxl
[keyboard]: Steelseries 6gv2
[headphones]: SteelSeries Siberia v2
[monitor]: Samsung Syncmaster 1000s 21"

ghost wrote:

its the people whos piss me of not the game, im never ever played an game on wich all is perfect to mine preferences there are always things to wich im must get used and acept them as they are no mater i like them or not i will try to understand thier mechanism and use for mine adventage