Dealinha's picture

GGs

*BNG*|¯TOMI*ZOLEN¯|

GG BNG...

polak potrafi ;]

EVOL.IZNOGOUD
Iznogoud's picture

Gg both

Bättre pissa i stuprännan än stupa i pissrännan !

*Spet.BNG*

DOBRY BY BYł MECZ GDYBYśCIE NIE ZROBILI TAKIEGO WAłKA ZE GRAł Z WAMI -GOHAN- POD KSYWą : FOXY :] KTóRY NAWET NIEBYł ZAREJESTROWANY NA CLAN DATABASE :] tyle.. GG BNG

Ja i moje ziomki nikt gorszy nikt lepszy! ;]

ASSCARI * DSS
Gohan's picture

Ejj czlowieku przestan gadac głupoty!!!Bo mozesz miec nieprzyjemnosci a po co mialby grac z bod'ami przeciwko wam?!??! Przedchwila patrzylem screeny i raczej bylbym zawsze napierwszym miejscu jakbym gral Big grin Czy wy nie mozecie sie pogodzic z przegrana? Bod jest lepszym klanem nie da sie tego ukryc... Zamiast oskarzac bezpodstawnie mnie zajal bys sie sie soba...!! Zreszta juz o tym rozmawialem z waszym liderem i najpierw sie dowiedz faktow!!!

Mouse: Logitech mx518
Mousepad: Zowie P-TF SpawN Edition
Headphones: Sennheiser HD202

BOD.KABAR
Kabar's picture

for those who dont understand polish - bng.spetz in his post said that the game`ve been good but we`ve been CHEATING! he said that our player Foxy does not exist (as he hadn`t been registered in clandb before the match) and that`ve been aero.Gohan for real, playing with us under this name, using our tag. WE SAY: THATS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. we won with bng 2 times and their just angry. First: Foxy is our player who was inactive for a long time, but he is back active player and he`s registered in clandb. Second: why for the fuck sake Gohan would play with us? how do you know that was gohan? maybe kinzo? maybe someone from KO? maybe someone from WASP? maybe anyone else? i say - how the fuck do you know? why dont you ask gohan? youre pathetic. and one more thing - spaetz threattened us to ban our clan on every server becouse of this 'cheating'. mindless kids. we think they should be punished for that.

edit: gohan himself said what does he think of it...

how to dissapear completely and never be found