® BNT 2:1 B/03.12.06

42 replies [Last post]
set

so what we talk polish?? maybe we want to talk with some polish players not to all people.. somebody can talk in other language is his opinion and he want do what he want... i polski rzadzi a kaczynscy sa najlepsi.. and talk only in english LOL

[>.B.<]IMMORTAL
Immortal's picture

Co Prox nie rozumiesz po POLSKU?? musze ci tłumaczyć z osobna?
Pierwszy Post był edytowany żebyś sie nie pryczepił o gramatyke!! Cool

Obraziłem cie? mówiłem do ciebie? skoro nie było skierowane to do ciebie to po kiego h**a sie wtrącasz. Nikogo nie obraziłem więc nie widze powodu roztrząsania tego. Big grin

And that part of post was only for Prox not for u english whores Big grin
if i would somethink say to non-polish ppl i will wrote it in english and iam doing that what i said. Big grin
Where is said that everybody need to write in english here.
Maybe i need to write in russian that would be better?
without offencing Russian m8s Big grin

So SHUT THE FUCK UP and stop this shit which was started by all knowing Prox164[so u stfu too] :twisted: Cool

*BNT* TYP!

hehe jullie moeten allemaal niet zo stom lopen doen, gaat nergens over... al ben ik het wel over een dat BRACTWO members als IMMORTAL etc.. niet pools hoeven te praten in het openbaar, als je wat tegen je team members wilt zeggen, zeg je het maar op msn/icq. Happy dus in dat opzich ben ik het eens met PROX van WGVD.. verder dikke props naar BNT en alle andere clans.

Happy

pure e5r whore

*BNT* TYP!

i was just kidding, but i slightly agree to prox

I really dont care about polish speaking in here, but maybe when u want to say something private to your team mates, u maybe better use MSN/ICQ or something instead a open forum like this.

Bigup to all!

pure e5r whore

RENA * BBSQUAD
Renatalis's picture

Arrow Just cool off a little bit people... Dont spoil this great CW tread Big grin It is CHRISTMAS TIME Happy We need gifts and love, not fighting about nothing Happy Analyze CW, talk about good stuff....
Peace :!:

BBSQUAD CLAN
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die...

set

so we can only talk on msn and others we can use forum in polish language?? its quaestion and i want answer... maybe somebody dont have contact to polish player in other caln and want tell him somthing but he dont know english or second player dont know it and he want tell that is polish Happy if we cant use polish do some forum only for polish players

madbringer
Madbringer's picture
set wrote:

so we can only talk on msn and others we can use forum in polish language?? its quaestion and i want answer... maybe somebody dont have contact to polish player in other caln and want tell him somthing but he dont know english or second player dont know it and he want tell that is polish Happy if we cant use polish do some forum only for polish players

That's what PM function is for, mate. Talking about other people, nevermind if in an offensive way or not, in a language they can't understand, shows lack of good manners and/or respect. Of course, it also depends on the context, but in general people should write in common english in public.

*BNT* TYP!
madbringer wrote:

set wrote:

That's what PM function is for, mate. Talking about other people, nevermind if in an offensive way or not, in a language they can't understand, shows lack of good manners and/or respect. Of course, it also depends on the context, but in general people should write in common english in public.

you couldnt be more clear..

i 100% agree to this..

and now on to: BNT vs >B<.................

pure e5r whore

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture
madbringer wrote:

set wrote:

that speak my mind, personnal matters >> PM or chat messengers, i would even say talk english or post deleted...

Is it funny if i say : tous ces putains de polonnais qui parlent polonnais ici me cassent les couillles avec leur langues de merde, qu'ils aillent se faire bourrer !!!!

orphy with the wind

A/

(HK)?aSaB wrote:
General forums Rules:

• While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
• Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
• Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
• Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private message system to spam other members.
• We also do not allow posts that are sexual in nature or violate community standards. The E+ team shall be the sole arbitrator of what does and what does not violate community standards.
• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
• We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
If you are going to post non-English on these forums, please also post an English Translation of your post.
• Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
• You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
• We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our support forums are a privilege and not a right. A banned customer is still entitled to support from the support system.
• Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.

Avatars that may be confused with official staff avatars are not allowed.

Signature Size Limits:

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits :

• For images in signatures: 1 image up to 500 pixels wide, 150 pixels tall.

Mod Team.

(Forum rules)

B/

{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:
tous ces putains de polonnais qui parlent polonnais ici me cassent les couillles avec leur langues de merde, qu'ils aillent se faire bourrer !!!!

-> lol bien joue bodz haha...

C/For what I care post in sign language if u want... Winking