® BNT 2:1 B/03.12.06

42 replies [Last post]
*BNT* DIRTY OLD
Dirty Old's picture

thx Prox, u rock )))

I hate this shit. Allways those polish guys write in polish in hole forum. Do I write something in German? Do u have secrets that no one should know? lol

"C4-KICKZ"
KickZ's picture

nice 1 guys :twisted:

<drt_nihil> we about wolf and wolf is here

(@enha) damn you, people are dancing, instead of work
(@drt_foksie) she mutated

>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!!
*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:

thx Prox, u rock )))

I hate this shit. Allways those polish guys write in polish in hole forum. Do I write something in German? Do u have secrets that no one should know? lol

IMMO say to [>.B.<] members, not to U, then please SHUT UP and stop CRY, if not understand use translator.

:roll:

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:
thx Prox, u rock )))

IMMO say to [>.B.<] members, not to U, then please SHUT UP and stop CRY, if not understand use translator.

SHUT UP? CRY?
Gdzie jest kultura u polskich ludzi?
To nie jest polskie forum i Dirty Old ma jak największą rację.
Jak chcesz porozmawiać prywatnie to użyj telefon albo gg.

I'm just apalled at polish people's manners, and I think that Dirty Ol' is right.

{D*R*T} BODZ!
XbODz's picture

polish ppl have prob with english that's why they talk polish. I stopped count how many polish topics and polish posts are here.

Arax'KG
ar4xis's picture
{D*R*T} BODZ! wrote:

polish ppl have prob with english that's why they talk polish. I stopped count how many polish topics and polish posts are here.

I actually meant what was said in response, always a phrase with "shut up" instead of a normal dialogue.

pleix
prox164's picture
>P|_^<.keE|¯3R!! wrote:

*BNT* DIRTY OLD wrote:
thx Prox, u rock )))

yes, you are right he say to BRACTWO members.. but he mention about few other Clan names
and WGVD clan, I'm in this clan.. then he say about me too..
and I think other members from that clans want to know what he write about them ?

btw. I was talking to IMMORTAL no to YOU, then "SHUT UP" and stop "CRYING".. Shock LOOOL

x

madbringer
Madbringer's picture

Um, he (Immortal), just said that he's pissed off at his team-mates performance, and said they could do better against clans that are on similar level as "Bractwo", like BNT or WGVD, as opposed to FUC, PGV and X.

TEH B1G S3cR3T!1!!1!!

pleix
prox164's picture
madbringer wrote:

Um, he (Immortal), just said that he's pissed off at his team-mates performance, and said they could do better against clans that are on similar level as "Bractwo", like BNT or WGVD, as opposed to FUC, PGV and X.

TEH B1G S3cR3T!1!!1!!

I write my first post about it ( Posted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:42 )
and IMMORTAL ---> ( Last edited by on Tue Dec 05, 2006 17:24; edited 1 time in total )
IMMORTAL edit it after my post

if there was no secret then why he change it after my post ?

for me the topic is over..

GG [BNT]
GG >B<

x

[>.B.<]HOMICIDA

OMG OMG OMG
no comment
LOL Big grin Shock