bla bla bla

45 replies [Last post]
THOR*ELITE'Z*
Thor-NL's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla
|¯FC_| Edi<- wrote:

.....but here in such a small community you are recruiting players for what? Thats only waste of players and lose of potential skills...

But we NEVER recruit !
All our members asked if they could join us, you never see a thread "Elite'z recruitment open".
Nobody in Elite'z is hold hostage, everyone can leave as they please. (if my memory is correct, recently two old Elite'z clan members joined your ranks....)

www.elitez.eu



The whole world is searching for Waldo...
In Soviet Russia, Waldo finds YOU !
DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla
THOR*ELITE'Z* wrote:

|¯FC_| Edi<- wrote:
.....but here in such a small community you are recruiting players for what? Thats only waste of players and lose of potential skills...

But we NEVER recruit !
All our members asked if they could join us, you never see a thread "Elite'z recruitment open".
Nobody in Elite'z is hold hostage, everyone can leave as they please. (if my memory is correct, recently two old Elite'z clan members joined your ranks....)

if i remember good as soon as maja leaved SF then on era ftag server retardinity immediately started beggin her to join era lolz

3m'genesis
G3n3sis's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla
|¯FC_| Edi<- wrote:

I have to agree on this one. And no, I am not saying this to abuse anyone or anything..Cmon

APOLLO wrote:
ELITE'Z is a really great clan

?
They "might know" it themselves, but all these 2 years I've been on e+, I haven't seen them being that great at all.. You can play family in sims, but here in such a small community you are recruiting players for what? Thats only waste of players and lose of potential skills... At least if you don't like borohs stupid cfg cups, maybe arrange one yourselves? I'd be more than glad to play QLinsta cup/fw/whatever as I like that cfg most.. But 95% of time all ppl say no when I ask em (even that you have +100500 players).. There was a REALLY GREAT clan called sf, which was really like a family, having fun on ts and quake, playing, never refusing a game, damn Maja I miss you!Anyways.. If you dont want/have time to play on e+ "stupid cfgs" anymore and all you can is whine about "boring stupid cfg" and reply to comments "sure cheatzyn", then play sims, move to sims.. Let players who are wanting to be loyal with you but still want to play quake play quake.

EDIT: PS: Again I don't mean to be abusive towards anyone, so prove me /tell me if I'm being wrong

AMEN brother.

Trinity*ELITE'Z*
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla

wtf u on diablo? b4 she confess to being a cheater i may have asked once! idiot

Trinity*ELITE'Z*

|¯FC_| Edi<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts:
FI Finland
Re: bla bla bla

Why does every fucking topic or discussion lead you guys to one damn subject, fucking get over it for fuck sake


Movendi: ne pla4'
-is0m3r: шел бы ты
-is0m3r: те как бы ваще пофиг во сколько в спектрах сидеть

DR*DIABLO
EL-D1ABL0's picture
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla
Trinity*ELITE'Z* wrote:

wtf u on diablo? b4 she confess to being a cheater i may have asked once! idiot

yea exactly what i said, so? i said exactly what u said, so go back kitchen stupid cunt.

PITBULL[ERA]
Offline
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla

I think it's time to close that topic.

Please, I request that this thread should be closed by an admin. It's going nowhere.

*shorty
Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla

.

|¯FC_| Edi<-
Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts:
FI Finland
Re: bla bla bla
PITBULL[ERA] wrote:

I think it's time to close that topic.

Please, I request that this thread should be closed by an admin. It's going nowhere.

agreed


Movendi: ne pla4'
-is0m3r: шел бы ты
-is0m3r: те как бы ваще пофиг во сколько в спектрах сидеть

Trinity*ELITE'Z*
Offline
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts:
Re: bla bla bla

and still u r here and insulting! gj rank mods for not banning him!

Trinity*ELITE'Z*