bla bla bla

45 replies [Last post]
Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine

Really such a large clan not have 3-4 players concerned for league2013?

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

D3L1GH7
TanaKa's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z

Maybe they are just too much

SCARED!

"Skill is when luck becomes a habit".

cheat.exe
klash's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z

maybe this cup is just

BORING

Voron
Offline
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts:
UA Ukraine
Re: large clan ELITE'Z

glista captured their souls Big grin

I am the organizer of several events:
Railonly Freeze League 2012 (link)
RailOnly r4e09f TDM CUP 2012 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2013 (link)
Railonly Freeze League 2014 (link)
Rail Resurrection Duel Cup 2015 (link)

Freeze Rail League 2016 (link)
PlusN TDM antiWH League 2016 (link)

I'm waiting from developers GetSS a workable system!

Blitz wrote:
Lazy bastards...

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z

Large clan small potential Love struck

Happy

cheat.exe
klash's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z
zarzyn wrote:

large cheat small brain

eu.jeff
jeffrey's picture
Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts:
NL Netherlands
Re: large clan ELITE'Z

Cmon people, join for the lulz...

What do you have to lose?
Some funny games on a shitty config and laughing in TS Winking

Think about it and let us know if atleast 3 / 4 people will want to have fun!

zarzyn
zarzyn's picture
Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z
cheat.exe wrote:

zarzyn wrote:

large cheat small brain

maybe you dont understand. 40 member in clan , none of them want play somethink else than Ql. It is fine if it fit your team. But it look silly. we Era will not play because it is boring. : Lol and zaxtor maybe you dont know but when people stalt insult means they dont got nothing to say. And your comment fits perfect to this words

Happy

EVILUTION
fiendsin's picture
Offline
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z
zarzyn wrote:

cheat.exe wrote:
zarzyn wrote:

large cheat small brain

maybe you dont understand. 40 member in clan , none of them want play somethink else than Ql. It is fine if it fit your team. But it look silly. we Era will not play because it is boring. : Lol and zaxtor maybe you dont know but when people stalt insult means they dont got nothing to say. And your comment fits perfect to this words

40+ players, all united, like brothers/sisters from another mother, a family. Its not only about games, its about staying together with nice people. thats what Elite'z are.
some may come, some may go, but are never forgotten. because everyone knows, they'll comew back one day.
btw for you knowledge, era isnt clan, era is Elitez rail addicts, mainly a team designed for those wishing to join, same as FoE, friends of elitez. and what they do, or dont do, shouldnt concern you. its something they want or dont want, and you're not the one to change theyr minds


Sometimes I wish I was a NEET again, but life is too fucking expensive man.
The weak plot revenge, the strong forgive and the Lucky forget, but Fiend, Fiend no longer gives a shit

◀█ BIG BOB wrote:
Man you even sound like Lego's

You Fuckers wrote:
I would cut my fifth finger to bang her actually

You Fuckers wrote:
BELIEVE IN BLASPHEMY

APOLLO
APOLLO's picture
Offline
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts:
DE Germany
Re: large clan ELITE'Z
EVILUTION wrote:

zarzyn wrote:
cheat.exe wrote:
zarzyn wrote:

large cheat small brain

maybe you dont understand. 40 member in clan , none of them want play somethink else than Ql. It is fine if it fit your team. But it look silly. we Era will not play because it is boring. : Lol and zaxtor maybe you dont know but when people stalt insult means they dont got nothing to say. And your comment fits perfect to this words

40+ players, all united, like brothers/sisters from another mother, a family. Its not only about games, its about staying together with nice people. thats what Elite'z are.
some may come, some may go, but are never forgotten. because everyone knows, they'll comew back one day.
btw for you knowledge, era isnt clan, era is Elitez rail addicts, mainly a team designed for those wishing to join, same as FoE, friends of elitez. and what they do, or dont do, shouldnt concern you. its something they want or dont want, and you're not the one to change theyr minds

Amen brother....
NO... seriously now... you are right Fiendsin! ELITE'Z is a really great clan, to sad that I'm to old for them. No one said that, that's only my opinion!

We do not stop playing because we grow old;
we grow old because we stop playing.
Never Be The First To Get Old!! Happy

I am not responsible for what you think or say, just for what I say!
I never howl with the wolves, don't speak another to hear.
I have my own opinion & I insist.
Those who do not get along have only themselves to blame.

...................................

laki*luzer*ELITE'Z*
laki_luzer's picture
Offline
Joined: May 2010
Posts:
Re: large clan ELITE'Z

LoL Happy Please, stop arguee Guys...

I'm in XD, even to just having fun in your Cup Bopoh Happy , but I can't/won't push anyone to join too...

To be honest, in my opinion,
first of all, but second hand,
otherwise, however, anyway
and by the way whatever you say... !